Regain memories

After a while, Jieun aka Naeun suddenly woke after dreaming something that hurts her head. In fact, it was a recollection of her past memories. Minwoo who had sat for quite sometime, beside her, was surprised by her sudden wake.

"What happened?" Minwoo asked her.

"...Uh..nothing...," She told him but she rubbed her forehead due to her dizziness.

He noticed her doing that and asked again,"Did you have a sudden headache? Do you want some panadols that I've brought for emergency?"

She did not answer as the more she held her pain, the more excruciating she felt. Minwoo looked at her worriedly as she started to get pale. Jieun aka Naeun looked around the park but it was a blur. All of the sudden, she blacked out and Minwoo felt terrified at the sight of her passing out.

"N..Naeun shii?! Naeun shii!?" Minwoo shooked her body but she did not respond.

Minwoo quickly piggybacked her and rushed her to the nearest hospital.

======

After the doctor treated her, she was given a full rest. Minwoo approached the doctor and asked about her condition.

"Doctor, what happened to her?" Minwoo asked with concern.

"Is she involve in any accident recently?" The doctor questioned him.

"...I'm not that sure..Waegereyo?" Minwoo asked again.

"After our examination on her, she seemed to have a slight damage in her brain but it wasn't serious. Prior to that, the cause for her to pass out was she seemed to have manage to recall some of her past memories. She kept muttering a name," The doctor told him.

"Whose name was it?" Minwoo sounded curious.

"Minwoo," The doctor said to him.

When he heard that, he stumped but shooked it off and said,"Are you sure it was not Suho?"

"Suho? No. It was Minwoo. It seemed that she was rather close to Minwoo than Suho," The doctor corrected him.

The doctor then excused himself after telling that she might be waking up in an hour. Minwoo bit his bottom lip and kept thinking what the doctor had told him. He waited for an hour and walked quietly inside once one hour was up. He sat beside her bed and watched her sleeping soundly. After a while, she began to slowly open her eyes and looked around the room.

"Naeun shii, how are you feeling?" Minwoo asked softly.

She turned to him and frowned.

"...M..Minwoo..Whose Naeun..?" She questioned him.

"Isn't your name...Naeun?" Minwoo asked back.

"Me...? Naeun..?" She asked and tried to think back but all she got was a pain on her head.

Minwoo quickly handed the pill that the doctor prescribed to her to relieve the headache. Minwoo helped her to sit up. She ate the pill and drank a glass of water.

"Do you remember anything..?" Minwoo asked carefully.

"All I remember...was..I was hit by a car..after...-," She recalled slowly but stopped.

"After..?" Minwoo questioned her.

"...He lied to me..," She suddenly said.

"Who lied to you?" Minwoo felt confused.

"...Suho..I thought he was going to officially to introduce me to his parents but..Jiyeon was there having dinner with his family..," Jieun choked in tears when she remembered that day.