5 years later

☆ After 5 years ☆

"Jieun shii, the manager wants this document to be reedited and sent to him by 5PM today," One of her colleagues told her while passing the file.

Jieun nodded while taking the file. She sat on her desk area and looked through the documents. Just then, her phone rang and she picked up the call.

"....Today..? Ummm..I still have work to do..Is it urgent?" She asked while editing the paperwork.

"It's quite urgent. Why don't I meet you for dinner? I'll pick you up from your office by 6PM," The caller said before hanging up.

"Oh..okay. I'll see you later," She put down the phone and continued working on her paperworks.

After a few hours, the edited documents were done and she went to submit them. She went to her desk and packed her things. She looked at her watch and it was almost 6PM. She went to the parking lot and waited for her friend. Just then, a car stopped in front of her and a window scrolled down.

"Hop in," Suho smiled from his driver's seat.

Jieun opened the door and went in.

"So where are we going for dinner?" Jieun asked him.

"Somewhere posh," Suho said.

"You want me to eat dinner there...looking like this?" Jieun looked bewildered.

"That's why, I bought you something to wear. Before you went inside, wear this," Suho handed a bag to her.

"What's this?" She looked inside.

Upon reaching the place, Jieun changed her clothes and went inside the restaurant. Suho was waiting for her at the reserved table while looking at the menu.

"How do I look?" Jieun asked.

Suho looked up when he heard her voice. He was stunned for a second and was mesmerised by her beauty.

"You look...," Suho was still looking at her with awe.

"I feel like I'm out of place," She felt uncomfortable.

"No..you look beautiful," Suho complimented with a smile.

"Jinja?" She asked.

"The most beautiful girlfriend I ever had," Suho said.

"Suho, didn't I tell you many times, I'm not your girlfriend. I'm just a friend," Jieun corrected him while he helped her with seat.

Suho went back to seat and said,"You're a girl who is my friend. So makes it - girlfriend," Suho emphasised while adding," Besides, why can't we be more than friends? We've been together as friends for more than 5 years."

"It's not that we can't but...," Jieun stopped talking when someone called her name.

She looked up when to see whose calling her name.

"I'm right! Isn't she the girl in your phone?" The unfamiliar guy nudged someone beside him.

The guy turned around and was quite surprised to see Jieun there. Jieun looked more shocked and stood up. Suho was confused and turned back and was surprised too while calling his name,"Minwoo?"

Both Jieun and Minwoo just looked at each other without saying anything.