Saving Ji Eun

After Suho gave her a surprising kiss, she looked flustered. Suho saw her expression and felt satisfied.

"...Suho.. shii...," Ji Eun stuttered.

"I'm not going to apologise for what I did," He said softly while looking into her eyes.

She looked at him with a confused look, still stunned. Suddenly, there was a shadow above them.

"Ji Eun ah."

Both she and Suho turned their heads and saw Jiyeon standing behind them.

"...J..Jiyeon?! It's not what you think! We..-" Ji Eun began to panic.

"What are you talking about?" Jiyeon looked at her with a confused look.

"Oh?...Nothing...," She stopped talking.

*Maybe she didn't see what happened just now..* Ji Eun thought while gave a sigh of relief.

If Jiyeon knew what happened, she'll be dead meat!

"What are you doing here?" Ji Eun asked, trying to change the topic.

"Suho shii, I have something to give you," Jiyeon said with a pretty smile and held out a small box.

"What is it?" Suho took it from her and shooked it.

"Open it," She pointed to the box.

Suho tore the wrappings and opened the box. He looked surprised and took it out.

"Like it?" Jiyeon beamed.

"It's..a keychain?" Suho raised his eyebrow.

"See what it says," Jiyeon pointed.

Suho read it and coughed. Ji Eun looked at him with curious.

"Uh..thanks..but I can't accept this," He returned the keychain.

"Sorry. But I won't accept what I gave. Ji Eun ah, you have cheerleader's meeting in 10 mins time. I bumped into Ms Sheila and she ask me to pass the message," Jiyeon told her.

"Kere? Thanks for informing," Ji Eun got up and walked off.

Jiyeon quickly slid herself to sit with Suho.

While walking towards the building, she saw something on the ground. It was her favourite snack. She picked up and looked around.

"I wonder whose snack is this..," She said but put into her pocket since there is no owner claiming it back.

Once she reached the meeting room, she looked around the room and there's no one in sight.

"Ms Sheila?" She called out.

But no one answered. She saw the storeroom opened and she walked in. Suddenly, the door behind her closed! She turned around and tried to twist the doorknob.

"Hello?! Is there anyone out there?!" She knocked several times but no response.

The lights started to dim off and she slowly couldn't feel any aircon.She started to panic and find a way to get out. She saw the sealed window and tried to open it but to no avail. What makes matters worse is her phone's not with her right now.

After several hours, Ji Eun is still in the storeroom. She knocked several times and cried help but no one was there. She starting to feel stuffy and had no energy to cry for help. Suddenly, the lights went off! She was astonished and went into the corner. She started to cry and feel scared. She hated being confined in a small place the most! She looked around the room and felt that the room is getting smaller.