Accident

"I still love you..Jieun ah..," Minwoo said softly while embracing her.

He then slowly let her go and looked into her eyes while caressing her pink cheek.

"Can we go back like we use to be as a couple..?" Minwoo asked her.

Jieun seemed to be hesistant and wanted to avoid his eye contact but he tipped his grip on her chin to look at him.

Just then someone called her from behind Minwoo. Both of her and Minwoo turned and saw Suho glaring at them. Suho walked towards them and looked at her while saying,"Jieun..are..you..and him..back together?"

"..So what if we are?" Minwoo answered for her.

"Jieun ah, aren't we still together? I've explained to my parents about us and they are willing to see you and want to have dinner with you tonight," Suho told her.

Jieun seemed to be unsure on what he said. And Suho tried to convince her again till he kneel on the ground for forgiveness. She seemed flustered by his action and asked him to stand up to avoid people staring at them.

"I won't stand up till you agree to meet my parents tonight," Suho looked determined.

Jieun bit her lip while Minwoo hoped that she won't. However, she nodded which made Suho stood up and hugged her tightly. Minwoo looked frustrated and stormed off, leaving the both of them.

======

Later at night, Suho drove her to his huge mansion and opened the door for her once they were outside the doorstep. Suho asked her to link arm with his arm and she slowly did it. As they were walking inside, she felt nervous. But as they were getting nearer to the living room, they heard laughters of his parents and a young lady. He saw Jieun's worried look and said something to assure her,"Don't worry. Maybe my cousin's there with them. My mom loves having her around and she can a bit of a busybody -"

But as soon as they reached the living room, she stopped her tracks which made him stopped too. He did not notice who was at the living room as he was busy talking to her. She let go of her arm from his while her heart beating fast.

Then, his mother called him and he turned towards the living room which made him shock to see who was sitting across his mother. Then he looked back towards Jieun and could tell from her eyes that she was looking confused but angry at the same time.

"Jieun ah..I swear I didn't know she will be here. I got a permission from my parents that -," Suho tried to clarify the situation but Jieun decided to rush out from the house.

Knowing that she ran away, Suho quickly ran after her. His mother who saw what happened, quickly went over and called him over but he ignored. Jiyeon who was there said,"Don't worry aunty. He'll be back."

Meanwhile, she stopped at a traffic light and Suho was getting near to go to her but she turned back to him and shouted,"Don't come near me!"

"Jieun ah, listen to me. I really didn't know. We were suppose to have dinner together with you but," Suho was at the loss of words at the thought of Jiyeon while going nearer to her.

Jieun then started to walk backwards leading her to cross the road without the traffic turned green yet. Suho was too focused on her that he did not notice that she's already at the road. All of the sudden, there was a honk and both Jieun and Suho looked towards that direction. He saw a car zooming towards her and the car did not have time to brake.

"Jieun!!! Get away!!!" Suho shouted while running towards her but it was too late.

Jieun did not have time to react and was being knocked by the car pretty hard. Upon seeing what just happened in front of him, he ran towards her and saw blood ozzing from her head and body. He put her on his lap and cried,"Jieun ah..Jieun ah..."

Jieun did not respond and he scrambled to get his phone from his pocket to call ambulance.