Phone

Jieun was rushed to the nearest hospital accompanied by Suho. He held her hand tightly, hoping she would be all right. Upon reaching the hospital, she was brought to the emergency room while he waited outside. His body was still shaking after what had happened. He waited till he fell asleep. After long hours of waiting, he was woken by a few taps on his shoulder. He slowly woke up and saw the doctor and a nurse standing in front of him.

"Are you..Jieun's guardian?" The doctor asked.

"Yes. How is she, doctor?" Suho stood up from his seat and waited anxiously for his reply.

"Her condition is now critical. She's in coma now. Not sure when she will wake up but there is more serious thing that I need to talk to you about," The doctor sounded more serious which made Suho's heart beat fast.

=======

The following day, after his work is done, he went straight to the hospital to visit Jieun. He walked inside the ward and saw her looking weak with an oxygen mask on her face. He sat beside her and held her hand again. He brought her hand on his lips and kissed it.

"Please wake up or I won't forgive myself..," Suho mumbled while feeling devastated.

=====

In Boyfriend's house,

Meanwhile Minwoo had been not feeling good since yesterday he left Jieun alone with Suho. Donghyun approached him from behind and sat on the sofa beside him and asked,"Maknae ah, what's wrong?"

"You've been having this look since yesterday," Hyunseong joined in.

"I don't know hyungs..I just don't feel good after yesterday's night when I leave Jieun alone with Suho..," Minwoo told them.

"Have you tried to call her?" Donghyun asked.

"I was going to but yesterday I made a mistake. I stormed off and she saw me looking angry," Minwoo felt regretted.

"You can always apologise. She will forgive you. You're her best friend," Hyunseong said.

"If you didn't call her now, you will continue not to be ease. And you might regret," Donghyun said to him.

Minwoo looked at the both of them and they gave him encouragement. Minwoo grabbed his phone and contacted Jieun.

=======

At the same time, Suho was about to leave the ward when he heard a ringtone from her phone. He approached her phone that was on the table and the screen had some cracks due to the impact during the accident. He saw Minwoo's number appeared on the screen and he hesitated to answer the call for her.

=====

Back to Boyfriend's house,

"She didn't pick up your call?" Donghyun asked.

"No...," Minwoo muttered.

"Try call her again later. Maybe she's busy," Hyunseong suggested.

Minwoo followed his advice. However, he still did not feel at ease.

======

Meanwhile in the hospital, Suho grabbed the phone and decided to take it with him. He then left the ward. He went straight home and took out her phone. He was still contemplating on whether to tell Minwoo about Jieun's condition. Just then, Minwoo's name appeared again and this time, he decided not to pick up any of his call. A text message was sent to her inbox and he opened it.

From Minwoo

To Jieun

"Jieun ah, why have you not been taking up my calls? Actually, the reason I called was to apologise for storming off from you the other night. I was just angry at that time as soon as Suho did that towards you just to get you and other people's attention. By the way, how's yesterday's meeting with his parents?"

Suho read the message and contemplating again to reply his message. After a while, Suho decided to reply as Jieun. He tried to type like Jieun and replied.

To Minwoo

From Jieun

"I am just busy. I had a great time yesterday's night. His parents treat me well. Minwoo, I had a favor. Can you stop contacting me from now onwards? I will be his fiancè soon. So it will be better if we stop contacting each other."

Suho re-read the message and was fully satisfied by what he had typed. He pressed the SENT button and put the phone down.

"Hope after this, he stopped contacting Jieun. And I will be the only one who will be by Jieun's side," Suho looked determined.

======

Meanwhile at Boyfriend's house, Minwoo heard his phone vibrated and rushed out from the kitchen. He left his soup that was about to boil. Jeongmin who was helping him out, was surprised at how fast he rushed out to get his phone. He just laughed as he knew that only one person can get him to react that fast. The twins of the group - Kwangmin and Youngmin entered the kitchen after their workout.

"Minwoo left the soup on the stove again?" Kwangmin asked.

"Yeah. As usual especially from you know who," Jeongmin said with a smile.

"His girlfriend," Youngmin said while tasting the hot soup.

"Yah, she's not his girl yet," Kwangmin coerected him.

"Well they should already be a couple by now. He had been talking about her ever since we debut," Youngmin leaned against the kitchen table.

"But something is weird since yesterday," Hyunseong and Donghyun joined in.

"Weird?" Kwangmin, Jeongmin and Youngmin looked at their hyungs.

Before they could answer their curiosity, Minwoo walked into the kitchen, looking depressed.

"Yah, are you okay?" Youngmin asked him while looking at him.

"So how's Jieun, your future girlfriend?" Jeongmin teased.

"She's not going to be..She..she's going to be with someone else..," Minwoo sound devastated.

"...With who?" Donghyun asked.

"Someone...that..she likes..," Minwoo switched off the stove as soon as the soup boiled.

"....You mean..Suho?" Hyunseong looked bewildered.

"Wait..didn't you say they just broke up?" Kwangmin scratched his head.

"What happened during that night when she met his parents?" Donghyun asked him, felt suspicious as the story seemed unclear.