Minwoo & Jay

For the past few days, Jieun kept touching her lips. The thought of Jay giving her a peck on her lips made her worried and vex at the same time. Minwoo who walked beside her, can't help but to ask,"Jieun ah, gwenchana?"

She just gave a slight nod, still thinking hard about the kiss.

"Why do you keep touching your lips?" Minwoo felt curious.

"Bwoh?" She came around and looked at him.

Minwoo pointed to her lips and she suddenly flushed red.

"Jieun ah, are you embarrassed or something?" Minwoo asked.

"Wa..wae?" She stuttered.

"Your cheeks are hot..," Minwoo touched her cheeks and felt his cheeks for comparison.

"K..Kere?" Jieun touched her cheeks and they were indeed hot.

"You having a fever?" Minwoo asked worriedly.

Jieun just kept quiet and tried to cool down.

During class, she was staring in blank space when the teacher announced a new student in class. As the new student walked in, her eyes slowly widened. The new student greeted in American way,"Yo. My name's Jay and I'm from Seattle."

The class greeted him and gave him a warm welcome. Jay lookes around the class and saw Jieun. She quickly opened her books and hid her face while talking to herself,"What is he doing here?!"

Just then, she saw shadow above her and she slowly looked up and saw Jay smiling at her.

"Anyone sitting here?" Jay asked.

Before she could answer, he had already sat down. She looked at him sideways and thought * What's the point of asking me when he knows that no one seats here?*

"Are you still angry at me?" Jay talked softly to her.

"Angry about what?" You asked back.

"About us..you know..the..," Jay reenacted yesterday's incident which made her flustered.

"Okay. Students, open your book to page 123," The teacher said.

"Can we talk about that after class?" Jieun talked softly to him with a slight angry voice.

"Jieun, is something wrong?" The teacher asked.

Jieun looked to the front and shooked her head.

=====================

After class, she quickly packed her things to go for her next class. Jay quickened his feet and caught up with her.

"So what's your next class?" Jay asked.

"History," She said.

"Mine too," Jay grinned.

"Great..," She sarcastically said.

While walking to class together, she spotted Minwoo waiting for her outside class. He saw Jieun walking with a guy, not knowing who he was.

"Hey," Jieun smiled as soon as she saw him.

"Hey. Jieun ah, whose this?" Minwoo asked.

"He's a new guy in school, Jay," She briefly introduced.

"Yo!" Jay gave an American handshake.

"Yo..," Minwoo just followed.

"Minwoo ah, let's get a seat," Jieun pulled his arm and brought him to the empty seats.

"Great...Leave a new guy alone here," Jay sighed and walked in.

=====================

During class, Minwoo noticed that Jay kept looking at his girlfriend. Unfortunately for Minwoo, he sat 2 tables behind Jieun. Minwoo tried to think of something and he torn a small paper into a small ball and threw them towards Jay when the teacher's not looking. Jay felt it and looked behind and saw Minwoo asking him focus to the lesson. Jay just rolled his eyes and merong him. He then continued to look at Jieun.

*Why that guy...!* Minwoo felt frustrated inside and was about to throw when he was busted by the teacher.

"What are you doing Minwoo shii?" He did not notice that the teacher was behind him and holding his right hand high.

Minwoo gulped and said,"Uh..Just wanted to throw rubbish to that dustbin..?"

The teacher raised one of her eyebrows and asked him to stand outside class. Jay gave a small chuckled as Minwoo got punished.

=====================

After class, Jay leaned against the lockers beside Jieun's.

"So do you have plans 1 day before Christmas?" Jay asked.

"Yes," Jieun said.

"She got plans with me," Minwoo came over and stood beside her.

"Right..You're her boyfriend. Well..she needs to spend her precious time with a more important person," Jay casually said while fixing his fringe.

"I thought you spending time with your family during Christmas?" Minwoo asked her.

"I am. But I don't know what he's talking about," Jieun told him.

"Jieun...Jieun..Don't you remember? You need to spend your day with me on the 24th," Jay said while smiling.

"And why is that?" Jieun frowned.

"I'm your fiance. Didn't we discuss that over at your house the other day?" Jay told her.

"What? But I didn't know about that.. When did you get engaged..?" She tried to recall.

"Fiance?" Minwoo sounded shock.

Jieun recalled and something struck in her mind.

After Mr Oh's family went home, her parents told her about the engagement but she only listened to them partially as she was distracted by what happened in the kitchen.

"Jieun, is that true?" Minwoo asked her.

"...I didn't know that my parents talked about that the other day. I was really distracted that time," She felt apologetic.

"Well, now that you remember. If you don't mind which YOU DON'T MIND, I'll like to take my fiance for dinner," Jay grabbed her hand.

Minwoo took her other hand which stopped them from going anywhere.

"Let her go if you don't want to get beaten," Jay threatened.

"I'd rather get beaten than to let you have her," Minwoo firmly took her hand and stared sternly at Jay.

Slowly there were a crowd around them and whispers.

"Are they going to fight over her?"

"She's very lucky.."

"Isn't that the new guy?"

Jay and Minwoo glared at each other to see of one of them let go of her hand first.

===========

Merry Xmas 2013 everyone!!! ^^