Park

There was long pause between two guys. Minwoo was glaring at him and stepped forward towards Suho. He then whispered to his ear,"Let's talk in private."

Minwoo walked away and waited a few distance from where they stood. Suho knew what he was going to talk about and turned to Jieun and said with a small smile,"Chagiya, you go in first. I have something I need to talk to him."

"Umm..okay. I'll see inside later," Jieun said while peering over to where Minwoo was.

After making sure Jieun went inside, Suho took a deep breath and walked slowly towards Minwoo. He put his hands in his side pockets and asked,"So what do you want to talk about?"

Minwoo who was facing the opposite, turned to face him with arms folded across and a serious look.

"Is there something that I should know about?" Minwoo asked him.

"Know what?" Suho acted.

"Something about your "girlfriend"," Minwoo said.

Suho made a pokerface and asked again,"What are you talking about? She IS my girlfriend and my fianceè."

Minwoo raised one eyebrow and asked,"She IS Jieun, isn't she?"

Suho was at loss for words and tried to change subject,"So what did you guys do?"

"We ate dinner and play something fun," Minwoo told him.

Minwoo then continued with his previous question and asked,"She's Jieun, am I right?"

"No. She isn't. She just looks like Jieun but she's not. Didn't she tell you that her name is Naeun?" Suho sounded frustrated.

Then Suho looked at his watch and made an excuse,"Look. I need to go. I've got a lot of things to do for my meeting tomorrow."

He was about to walk away when Minwoo grabbed his shoulder to stop his tracks.

"Fine. If she's not Jieun, where is she now?" Minwoo asked.

Suho couldn't answer his question and just in time, his phone rang. He quickly picked it up and pointed out that he needed to talk in private. Minwoo unwillingly let him go and he answered away from him.

"Hi. Suho speaking," Suho asked through his phone.

"Mr Suho shii, I've got good news for you. After the checkup that we did last week, it seemed that it will most likely that Jieun shii will recover her memories," The doctor told him.

Uoon hearing that, Suho slightly froze but said,"...That's...great..When will she recover those memories..?"

"In about 2 weeks. If she took her medicine regularly, she might be able to recover her memories earlier," The doctor explained.

*..Medicine..* Suho thought and remembered the small tablets given from the hospital.

He was about to end their conversation while glancing at Minwoo who was distracted by his own phone. He took this opportunity to get away and went into his house. He slowly walked towards his house and quickly locked the door. By the time Minwoo turned around, Suho was gone. Minwoo then looked towards the house and would do whatever it took to get answers.

========

The following day after Suho had gone for work, Jieun decided to head down to the park for a walk. She had gotten permission from Suho and promised to be back before evening. She wore a simple flowery dress and brought a book to read. After everything was set, she stepped out of the door and locked the door. She turned around to face the road when she saw a familiar person leaning against the tree. She broke into a big smile whenever she saw him which she herself did not realize. She seemed more happy to see Minwoo and her heart started to beat fast. Both of them walked towards each other and she recalled his name,"Minwoo shii, what are you doing here?"

"..I was just passing by..Where are you going?" Minwoo noticed how pretty she looked in the dress.

"Oh, I was just about to take a walk in the park and read a book there. Just want to have a different ambience," Jieun aka Naeun told him with a smile.

"Mind I join you too?" Minwoo asked.

"Sure," Jieun smiled and they walked to the park together.

Along the way, Minwoo kept glancing at her, wondering if she really is Jieun. Once they reached the park, they sat on one of the benches which faced the small pond where there is a duck and a duckling waddling.

"The scenery here sure is nice," Jieun said.

Minwoo agreed and wanted to ask something but stopped as he was afraid  that the atmosphere will be awkward. She opened her book to read while he put on his headphones to listen to his mp3.

======

Time flies and Minwoo glanced over at Jieun. He noticed she was napping with her book still opened. He carefully sat closer to her and gently rested her head on his broad shoulder for her to sleep comfortably. He then took the book from her hands and wondering what book she read.

"...Love..has no boundaries..Cherish what you have and listen to your heart..," He read the title of the book softly.

He then gazed at her sleeping face and she reminded her of Jieun. He slowly brought his face closer to hers and planted a kiss on her pink lips while closing his eyes.