To Make Jiyeon realise of their breakup

Every now and then, Jiyeon kept following Suho so as not to spread rumours about their breakup relationship. Jiyeon will act lovey dovey with Suho when there were people around them. The Exo-K members were really fed-up with Jiyeon's act and complained to Suho.

=====================

In their dorm,

"Suho hyung, didn't you feel suffocated with your ex around hyung all the time?" Chanyeol asked while biting on his snack.

"Didn't the breakup thing make it through her head?" Kai pointed on his head.

"She's presistent. She will do whatever it takes to get hyung back," D.O said.

"Maybe hyung, you need to emphasise your breakup more clearly," Sehun nudged Suho.

"And I know we can do," Baekhyun said with glee as soon as he thought of his brilliant idea.

"It'd better be a good one,"Chanyeol crossed his leg.

Suho looked over to Baekhyun and Baekhyun mouthed while pointing to himself,"Trust me."

=====================

The next morning in school, Exo-K held an impromptu performance.They have asked the school's permission to have a short performance. Their fans had gathered and was cheering loudly.

-Backstage-

"Are you sure this works?" Suho felt worried.

"Trust me hyung. I have a good plan. It will work & she will give up on you soon,"Baekhyun proudly said.

Suho just sighed and adjusted his clothes. Just then, Jieun stepped into the backstage which surprised the Exo-K members except Baekhyun.

"Hai guys," Jieun smiled towards them.

They looked glad to see her especially Suho. Baekhyun approached her and put his arm on her shoulders and said,"Jieun will be on the stage with us."

As soon as she heard that, she turned to Baekhyun and sounded surprise,"Bwoh? What are you talking about? I thought you say I only need to give you guys a fighting spirit here?"

"Yea...but didn't I mention about the stage thing?" Baekhyun looked innocent.

Jieun shooked her head to the sides and Baekhyun said casually,"My bad.."

"Baekhyun, is this your good plan?!" Suho rushed to him while whispering to him.

Baekhyun looked at him and said,"Uh..yeah..?"

Suho facepalmed and Kai said,"Well..Baekhyun hyung's idea wasn't so bad.."

"Bwoh?" Suho looked directly at Kai and he explained after Exo-K were gathered, leaving Jieun out.

"Let's use her to show that hyung and Jiyeon have already broken up. Besides if we didn't use her, Jiyeon will keep pestering you to be with her," Kai explained.

"So..what should Jieun do..?" Sehun looked at Baekhyun.

"Interesting question. But..I have all planned out," Baekhyun grinned.

After their mini discussions, Baekhyun approached Jieun and said,"Jieun can you help us?"

"...Help?..What is it?" Jieun asked him.

Baekhyun whispered to her and she widened her eyes and looked at him and he pleaded. Jieun felt uncomfortable with his idea and looked towards Suho who was feeling uneasy.

"Guys! Get ready in 10 minutes!" The stage manager said to them.

"Got it! Hyung, can you ask out make up artist to get this pretty lady ready? We need her for our performance," Baekhyun pointed to her.

"Hmm..okay. Let's go. We don't have much time," The stage manager brought her to the waiting room.

=====================

At the waiting room, the make up artist put on the makeup as quickly as possible and gave a perfect dress to match the concept. After that, she walked to the backstage. The Exo-K just started their performance and she waited for her turn to go up the stage. She waited nervously. When it's nearing the part that she was supposed to come out, the lights go off and someone helped her to the stage.

Baekhyun did not tell her who will be the one coupling with her. She noticed that he was standing in front of her and talked softly, covering the microphone,"You okay?"

"Hmm..yeah...i guess...," She still couldn't recognise the voice and wondering who he was.

Suddenly the lights went on and Suho appeared in front of her.

"Suho shii?" She looked surprised.

Suho just gave a shy smile. However, the audiences did not know whose the girl as they were blocked by cloth and only saw the shadow of those two people.

=====================

Jiyeon was with her clique,bragging about her relationship with Suho when one of her clique said and pointed out,"Babe, is that Suho oppa with your ex-bestfriend?"

"Bwoh?" Jiyeon looked to where she was pointing at and widened her eyes.

The cloth had dropped down, revealing Suho holding on Jieun's hands. Jiyeon clenched her fist and gritted her teeth * Why..she has the nerve to seduce my Suho oppa!!*

On the stage, Suho said his lines,"I know that you wouldn't believe me..but I've.."