The Second First Time

Roxi's POV

"Welcome Mrs. Olsen." George greeted as I walked into the mansion, his smile seemingly brighter if that was possible. I also noticed that today, instead of his usual black suit, he had a dark blue suit on.

It complemented his eyes. I thought it looked good on him.

"Good morning." I greeted back,returning his smile as I reached in my bag. I pulled out a small box and then handed it to him.. "Happy birthday, George." I grinned,watching his eyes go wide as saucers as he struggled for the words to say.

"Just say thank you." I laughed.

"Thank you,Madame Roxi." He lowered his gaze as I gave him a light squeeze on his shoulder and then made for the staircase.

"Uhm,Mrs. Olsen the kitchen-" He called after me  his voice fading softly after the word "Kitchen".

George barely made any contributions to the household that didn't involve his job so out of curiosity,I made a left  turn,deviating from the stairs as I made for the kitchen.

Turns out it wasn't a what George wanted me to see. But a who.

Will sat silently on one of the breakfast stools,his eyes focused on his computer as his fingers made very few clicks on the keyboard.

He seemed so tied to his computer and even though it was completely normal, I felt my insecurities slipping in.

I bit down on my lower lip and then exhaled.

I wasn't ready to talk about yesterday just yet.... To tell him about Andre.

As if he sensed my presence,he turned around and then halted,relief immediately clouding his expression.

I swallowed,suddenly breathless.

"Hi." I took a step further into the kitchen,a step closer to him. "I thought you'd be at the office." I added. For the first five seconds,he said nothing,he just stared. And then he sighed.

"You were gone,and after what happened last night,I just wanted to make sure you're-"

"I was at the hospital." I took another step closer so I was standing right in front of him. I watched his face fall but he turned his face away immediately and then ran his fingers through his hair.

Richard...

"Richard left,Will." I glanced down an the floor. "My lab results came back." I explained. He turned to face me,his eyebrows knotting together.

"I could have gone with you." His voice was small as he lowered his gaze to his knee where his fingers were tracing small circles. He sighed. "Are you okay?" He asked,concern evident in his voice. He looked so worried and I couldn't help the slight pull I felt in my chest as I reached for his hand.

"I didn't look at it yet." I shook my head and his eyes instantly dropped to my stomach. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "But Doctor Grayson assured me it was good news." I was playing with his fingers now.  He was watching me intently,his eyes following every move that I made. "I was hoping we could look at it together. "I added slowly, raising my gaze to meet his. "I mean-" I started.

"Okay." He nodded. "If that's what you want we'll-" he paused. "We'll look at it together." He gave my hand a tight squeeze and I felt my heart swell. Swell with so much love and adoration for the man sitting in front me.
I managed a smile and then exhaled.

"What are you doing?"I asked,glancing at his computer.

"Oh-" He followed my gaze. He stood up slowly and then pulled me towards the chair. "Sit down."

I was hesitant but I did.

"I've been looking for houses in Bel-Air." He said softly. Not only was he standing directly behind me now,he was also so close,I could smell the mint in his breath. I swallowed hard,feeling my heartbeat pick up it's rhythm. "I managed to narrow it down to these three." He said and almost immediately, his hand brushed my arm as he reached for the keyboard.

The shift in the atmosphere around us was as clear as day. It was thick with tension,thick with unspoken words of desire.

" I think you'll like this one. Its simplest." He said slowly,his breathing ragged and for a few seconds,I felt his gaze burning through the side of my face. I bit down on my lower lip and then let go of a breath I'd been holding for way too long as I tried to focus on the picture on the screen.

Of the three houses he'd shown me,it appeared to be the smallest in size but the price--God.the price. From the description of the house,it consisted of five rooms and three sitting rooms. A golf course, two swimming pools,one being a rooftop pool ,four bathrooms and a fireplace.

"I love it."

"That's our house." I wasn't looking at him but the sound of his voice told me he was smiling.

"I'll call Attorney Gonzalez. Have him finalize everything." He said slowly and then he was withdrawing. I watched slowly as his hands slid away from his computer.

"Will-" I breathed, turning to face him. Because of our close proximity, our faces were only inches apart now.

Kiss me.

He seemed to hear my thoughts because his pupils dilated, his lips parting slightly as his eyes moved down to my lip.

"Roxi,I'm going to kiss you right now." His voice was almost in a whisper,sending a thousand thrills down my spine. "Tell me if you want me to stop." He leaned closer and when I didn't move away, he hesitantly brushed his lips softly against mine.  The kiss was slow at first, delicate. He kissed me like he was expecting me to push him away and when I didn't, he picked up pace,his lips moving hungrily against mine.

It was like our first kiss all over again and just like the first time it ended too soon.

His eyes searched mine as he pulled away. He leaned in again and then placed a kiss on the bridge of my nose.

Trust me to smile like an idiot when he finally moved away. He chucked as he pushed some strands of hair away from my face. And I watched him watch me.

"I like this."I said after a few seconds.

"Me too." He whispered. "Roxi,about yesterday-" He started. I gulped and then exhaled. "You were crying Xi,and I know that you might not trust me enough to tell me about it yet-"

"Will-"

It wasn't that I didn't trust him.

"Wait." He cut me off. "Its okay. But whenever you're ready Roxi,you come to me." He said,his eyes slightly wider than their normal size. "Okay?" He raised an eyebrow. I swallowed and then nodded,relief washing through me.

"Okay."

Isn't Will the cutest??????😊

Vote, comment,share.

-love,Chay