Ch. XXI - 8-ball.

[ Chresanto. ]

This is the final Wednesday of this month and I’m satisfied that I didn’t top it off as being alone, bored.

Jacob is at his hometown, Oakland, because his sister needed him. He left this early afternoon. Even though I got the key to his condo, I didn’t want to be in there alone. It’s better when he’s there. Currently, it’s six in the evening and I’m driving my way over to Craig’s house—might as well say my house as well because we literally live across.

Also, I’m proceeding to hang out with my over six foot friend and my ex-girlfriend’s boyfriend, Trevor. Of course, we’re close friends… but not as close like I am with Ray Ray. I’m nowhere in envy that he’s dating with Zendaya. Matter of fact, why should I be jealous? But anyways, Trevor and I been cool since a party that was thrown back at the university; which that was like several months ago and the earlier times when him and Zendaya decided to go out. That’s when I was a little envy, because I thought he was cooler than me. Turns out, we conversed at that party that Zendaya couldn’t make it. I realized that he’s cool people and I was ashamed of myself for judging a book by it’s cover.

“So whatchu’ gonna do on this Saturday?” I asked Trevor after having a couple of laughters with him. “Yo’ birthday?”

Psh, I don’t know to be honest with you,” he mumbled.

“Well if you ain’t got nothin’ planned, that night we can set up a double date,” I informed, as I’m making a right turn and now on the street where Craig and I reside. “You bring Daya and I’ll bring Jay.”

I just hope Jacob doesn’t mind. A few minutes ago, he sent a text and I couldn’t reply back in time because I’m controlling the wheel. I’ll ask him do he mind soon I’m at my stop.

“Yeah that can happen,” Trevor agreed. “I’ll tell Daya later on. Other than goin’ out to dinner, what should we do?”

Hm. What should we do?

“We ain’t goin’ to the movies, I tell ya that much,” I said, finally pulling up on Craig’s double garage cement entrance.

“We’ll think about something later on,” he commended and I turned off my ignition, pulling out the keys.

“Yeah fa’sho,” I replied as we removing our seat belts.

We exited my vehicle and I pulled out my phone out my pocket to response back to Jacob’s text. Trevor start to go over to the pool table that’s was in the middle on the left garage. Usually, Craig would hang in here every time I come over or when I just see him when I’m home, but I don’t know about this time.

Jay: soon i thought about you i got sexually frustrated. can’t wait to get back home to have some fun with you baby. btw, hey!

I had to chuckle at that text. He just got saucy and ended that off with a friendly greet. I guess that’s Jacob for you.