Ch. X - Just a Warning.

[ Jay. ]

Tonight is a Wednesday and Chresanto and I’s friendly outing still continues. But unlike the times that we glom, we’re with our best friends—the friends that it’s a habit to turn to first. We’ve been having great company here at Dave & Busters since the past and almost thirty minutes. Honestly, it’s like one of these nights that your stress is in the dust. So I should thank Ray Ray later for this idea.

Currently, the four of us is getting our conversing and laugh on as I’m snacking on Buffalo wings with a side of ranch dressing. Once again, rest in peace to my one-year vegetarian life since Saturday from that picnic. Am I mad because Chresanto forgot that I was a vegan? Not really. I knew that lifestyle wouldn’t last a while.

So yeah, it‘s actually great to return on being a human carnivore to certain animals.

Also, the seating in this booth is heaven—as I consider. Justice is siting in front of me, next to Ray Ray, and I’m sitting adjacent next to you know who, internally melting and smelling the hell out his alluring cologne that I recognized the first time we met. Every time the scent takes a tour to my nostrils, I instantly get turned on and those dirty imaginations run back in my mind. I’m sorry, I can’t help it. The fantasies is the best, though.

“So Justice, are you a model or sum?” Ray Ray curiously asked after taking a sip of his tea. By the way he asked, he’s flirting. He definitely want her to be in his contact list.

“Actually yeah,” she smiled. “I’m right now modeling for Pink.”

“You know you didn’t had ta’ answer that, right?” chuckled Chresanto.

“Oh he only sayin’ that ‘cuz he found out that you a model and that’s his weakness,” Ray Ray asserted, more of a ridicule. “So you obviously turned him on.”

“Nuh-uh, my friend, she turned you on,” Chresanto grinned, pretty playfully but it was cute anyway. “But Justice, I wouldn’t bother to go wit’ him.”

Justice giggled. “Why not?”

“This nigga spend all his time doin’ shit that ain’t major… or I may say BORING!” he explained with some enthusiasm. “Like when he’s off work, he always makes time to paint his little fingers away, other than watchin’ “porn”, he always on YouTube searchin’ for new skateboard tricks. Oh, forgot to mention that he’s obsessed wit’ that long ass hair that he talk about it a lot!”

I’m seeing the expression on Ray’s face and he don’t look hurt on what Chresanto describes his life. He looked more confident, to the point that he’s smirking egotistically. If I was him, I would’ve thrown a fit and aggressively ask Chresanto why he’s worried. What he describe, it don’t really seem boring at all. With hair like Ray Ray’s, I would be really obsessed that I don’t know what to do with it if I have it. Haha, I mean my hair’s probably long as fuck like his but I’m not gonna test it out.

“Y’know this kid never got any when he trap the word porn in quotations,” derided Ray and Justice made a time to giggle.

My laughter went to another level when I accidentally spilled tea from my mouth to the floor. Next, I grabbed a handful of napkins to clean and cover my mouth as the three is staring at me.

By the way, I was hoping Ray Ray wouldn’t mention me when porn was said—if he knows what I do for a living.

“Holy damn,” I mumbled, shaking my head and holding in my laughter, but that didn’t work. “Holy damn. Chres, you gonna make him talk to you like that?”

“Gotdamn Jay, you such a traitor,” Chresanto looked at me chortling, as Ray Ray and Justice kicked in a laugh. “From the way you spit out that tea, you were on Ray’s side. But that’s a’ight.”

“But I was on no one’s side!” I giggled. “What the fuck? I was here quiet and gnawing on this chicken.”

“Y’all are so cute,” Justice gushed. “You agree, Ray Ray?”

Now our lollygaging argument turned into something cute?

“I can’t disagree. It’ll be whateva’ to keep Chres from bein’ stuck up on Daya when he know she moved on,” he shrugged. “Unless the girl don’t mind bein’ disrespectful.”

“I know where you goin’ wit’ this, shut the fuck up,” Chresanto growled.

Okay, like I said, I’ll still talk to him if he’s crawling back to his ex.

“And my playtime starts now,” Ray digressed, glancing at watch and inferring to the arcade games. “Justice you comin’?”

“Sure,” she raised her shoulders.

It’s amazing that they’re leaving Chres and I alone—no sarcasm this time. I knew it’ll be only the both of us some point of this night.

“I’m ‘bout to play sum’ in a minute,” Chres notified as the both of them slid away from their side of the booth.

“Hurry up,” Ray muttered in blasé, then him and Justice walked from our table, leaving us here stranded. The good type of stranded too.

I was waiting on would Chresanto sit on the other side but he questioned me with a modest smile, “How’s it goin’ so far?”

The exciting part were that he scooted a little closer and placed his left arm above the booth seat on where I’m sitting.

“I’m glad that I’m not stuck in my condo this time doing nothing major,” I imperceptibly giggled. “Now what happened to you calling me a traitor?”

“I never changed my mind,” he exulted. “Ray Ray only makes a fool of himself ‘cuz he know that he’s one awkward mothafucka.”

“I knew that from the beginning,” I replied.

“Everybody should,” he remarked.

Suddenly, the blundering silence meddled between us; so right now, we’re turning our heads and sighting everywhere in this place to avoid the awkwardness—well, try to. It seems like Chresanto want to say something else but I guess not. I wonder will he go play some games for the remainder of the time we’re here. I feel like it as well, but then I don’t want to be a rude fuck in case Chres don’t want to play anything. Preeminently, he has his arm considerately around me and no way in the world I want to escape that. I’m still enjoying that unknown fragrance he’s wearing.

Like that redolence is affecting me so much that we have to run to the restroom to fuck. Goddamn, he’s making it thirsty for me to lose his innocence.

“Do you wanna go out?” Chresanto suddenly requested, with his dainty eyes and a legitimate simper. But I know behind the look of his adorableness, he’s nervous as hell.

I couldn’t stop dazing in his eyes soon he asked. To be honest, I’m surprised at myself for not asking first. Internally, I’m jumping up and down like a teenage girl because this one cute guy having the desire to steal my heart. I’ve been crushing on him for a while now and he finally want me to be his. I refuse to pull of something cliché so I had to do some beaming. My beaming looked and my chuckling sounded like it’s trapped in aphrodisiac, but sadly, it was the only way to get rid of blushing.

Damn I’m one lustful motherfucker. That’s the bottom line of me.

“Well, I’ve been forever single lately,” I leered, moving forward so we can touch. With my somewhat intentionally fervor voice, my fingers randomly walked on his chest. “I think I lost experiences in relationships but since an adorable guy asked me, we can give it a try.”

Next, I had to gently mush my lips to his, just like he did me some days ago.

“I guess we both escalated from single to an relationship,” Chresanto grinned. “And adorable? You the one that’s sexy as hell.”

“I know,” I winked.

Hm. He called me sexy. I bet he’s looking forward on doing me, or even better… like expecting me to loose his v-card sometime in our now love life.

We leaned in each other’s air and our lips met again with sealed eyes. I must say, this kid’s a great kisser because we’re already French kissing and I weren’t even ready for that. He’s kissing me like he’s not a virgin, that’s what I’m actually confused about.

What got me a little disappointment was when he pulled away. I was desperate for some air, but his kisses was delicious.

“A’ight a’ight, let’s stop before my virginity get on the line,” he warned, chuckling a bit.

“Aw, I looked it at as pure romantic,” I murmured. And I’m trying my best to doubt that was a lie.