Explicit Content. // royce™

I have no choice but to mention this overused greeting, but hello. The name's Jay. Well, my actual name is Jacob Perez, but Jay is my preferred pseudonym. I feel like I'm here to share you my story about living and spending most of my young adult life at this little business. And when I mean little, I can't share this with everyone I know. It's more confidential and it's not easy. You might recognize my face once, twice, or more than that if you're an aroused teenager. 

I would say grown ups as well. But nowadays, more teenagers watch it online after dark. 

Yes, I get filmed. But I'm no movie actor. 

On set, I get a love interest that's always have to an enticing girl. But I'm no movie actor. 

Unfortunately, it takes practice. But I'm no movie actor. 

If you still guessing what I am, the career that's taking over my life now is being a adult actor. Or I can simply say, a porn star. I should mention when, how, and why I enlisted the raw business but this part isn't the starting point. It's one crazy career that right now, I'm having in mind on how should I depart. On the other hand, that's quite one arduous dilemma.

Like how else could I earn money? Or the better and the worst question... how else can I earn love

Without fully exposing on who I am, professionally...

_________________________________

believe this could turn out to be the whackest story?

i know. so i'm sorry that this sucks like everything i write. the prologue are expected to publish sooner but the story is premiering sometime in June. before or after the days i turn 18 and graduate. c: #classof2014

and special thanks to my girl @lanajhene for the dope cover! honestly, nobody has ever made a story cover for me before, so she had to be the first. you have to follow her bc not only she know how to make covers, you should check out her amazing stories. 

-Asia.