Ch. XVII - Close Call.

aye. in case you didn't check out chapter 16 i published last night (9/12), please read that before you read this one. i'm just giving you a heads up so no confusion will happen. :)

[psh, when the whole story is confusing and the worst anyway].

-Asia

--------------------------------------------

[ Chresanto. ]

Two weeks passed by, so Happy Birthday to me.

Twenty-one years in. Wow, I wasn’t really expecting to grow up into a legal adult. It just felt like I’ve been stuck as a minor for a century now. Now I’m guessing that this is the age to grind as hard as you can and really leave the bullshit behind. I’m not saying that I should change my whole lifestyle because if so, what’ll be the good effect? So things about me will stay the same except the age.

But anyways, my objective for today has been swamped… and still is. My mom woke me up with a birthday surprise and took me out to eat, Zendaya took me out shopping, I’ve beat Craig in a classic game of pool and won one-hundred bucks [that wasn’t even planned], and later tonight, Jacob want to take me out to a nightclub, since I’m twenty-one now. Currently, Ray Ray and I shooting another video and we got Craig to record us with his favorite video recorder; the better method with a better segment. What we brainstormed for this video is funnier than I expected.

“Before he turned two-one, he used to go crazy over fantasy comics and would go see every movie that involves a superhero,” Ray Ray stated in a nonchalantly tone when looking in the camera. “So tell me Chresanto, DC Universe or Marvel?”

When making a video, we sometimes act stiff and aloof, like we are somewhat possessed.

“I told you, I’m not makin’ a decision,” I replied. “Especially wit’ hard questions.”

“Oh… well what is it?” he expected to me answer anyway.

“DC Universe,” I blurted, lifting my head up to the camera dramatically. “I just thought about Batman.”

Ray Ray lifted up his phone and tapped something that sounds like an audience screaming and applauding.

“Lemme guess, you installed Sam from iCarly soundboard app?” I asked.

“Yep!” he answered in confidence. “A’ight next question. Before he turned two-one and almost every week, he would sit back and watch professional wrestling. A yea—two years ago, I took him to a show. So tell me Chresanto and this is what we’ve been waiting for, John Cena or Randy Orton?”

“No way in the world you would ask that,” I snapped.

“I just did,” he faked smiled at me.

“Umm…” I pretended to think.

When trying to wait on me, Ray Ray glared his wrist, pretending it was a watch. “Tick tock tick tock…” he muttered.

“Nowadays, Cena sucks. The Viper slays,” I cheesed.

“I knew you was diggin’ the heels,” Ray Ray mentioned. “Get it? Diggin’ the heels?”

“That awkward moment when someone telling corny jokes but you want to laugh because how ridiculous it sounds,” I said in a proper intonation, shading at Ray Ray.

“Ugh I know! Like OMG that’s so embarrassing and it’s social suicide,” he acted like a cliché white girl and flipped his long wavy hair. “But anywhore, that’s all the things that the young Chres loved before he turned into a man so Tumblr that, stalkin’ motherfuckas!”