Ch. XIII - Friends?

[ Jay. ]

It’s Sunday mid-morning and since Chresanto is still sleeping, I had to chill here at Justin’s house. I’ve had a wonderful (non-sexual) night with my boyfriend until it was time for bed and I couldn’t really sleep like I should. And when I tried sleeping, it only lasted three and half hours. Probably my mind was heavy on that cruel conspiracy, though I chose not to kill Elijah.

Now, I turned tables on that idea, I have no choice but to keep the job and bluffing to Chresanto—when Ray Ray expecting me to expose myself this Wednesday. Yeah, he expects… but life didn’t advise me to listen to him. I’m sick of people making choices for me when I have a mind of my own. I had a mind for twenty-one years and I’m pretty sure I know how to use it.

“Once again, I apologize. I’m never turning back on that plan anymore,” I verbally compensated to Justin, as he’s sitting on his bed and watching me strip.

“Why it’s so hard to tell your boyfriend you’re a porn star?” Justin asked, with some disappointment.

Of course, Justin was quite mad that I spilled that what I wanted to do yesterday. Worst than that, he was mad at the fact that I was interested in joining the Illuminati just to cover my foolishness.

“Don’t you think it’s bad enough when he’s a virgin and celibate?” I asked, making Justin to be critical. “He won’t probably look at me the same if I tell him. He’s a sweet guy and having an occupation that’s strongly sex-related, it’ll be embarrassing if I spill.”

“This is the problem,” Justin articulated, still looking slight aghast. “Your mind is stuck on the opposite side of things. Maybe this kid would consider himself lucky if you tell him. So, you have to tell him someday.”

“I know,” I groaned, now completely naked.

I couldn’t see myself bother mentioning to Justin that Chres’s best friend Ray Ray is demanded me to expose verbally, and truthfully.

“But enough with the subject because it’s too many on my plate right now so can you suck me?” I asked, with intentionally plead eyes.

Justin’s cute brown eyes was shifting left to right, then back at me with bewilderment.

“So this is why you came over and got naked in front of me?” he slightly chuckled. “Why?”

“Y’know I masturbate a lot… sooo now, I’m having some problems on trying to nut,” I nervously retorted, intertwining my fingers.

For a response, Justin keeps chuckling. “You always gotta come up with a lame ass excuse. But c’mon.”

But that wasn’t an lame ass excuse.

I know Justin’s my manager and me being one non-stop freaky motherfucker, I just love his sex, though I’m the only guy he screw—but we fuck fewer times. Not becoming close friends with him like we was from the start, he never throw me off on his unintentional sex appeal. Sometimes when he’s not pissing me off, I have some sensual thoughts of Justin. When we have sex, we nowhere fall for each other because honestly, it can’t work out. The sex is just to fulfill the arousal needs, that’s all. I can’t say Justin’s a strictly heterosexual because if so, why I just got undressed for him? And I can’t say that he’s full or partially homo because he’s more into girls—models, matter of fact.

So actually and whenever’s in mind, we find time to screw each other if one (or both) of us is horny and can’t get any. I’m sorry for the confusion if you was from the start. Being a pornographer, I have some trouble of getting leisure nookie when I feel like it getting some.

Back to reality, I began to lie on the opposite side of his bed, as Justin is just softly caressing my length. I don’t know why but he always have to do that, and it starts to drive me insane under a moderate rate.

“Know what?” Justin mumbled, taking his hands off me. “This ain’t right.”

I instant sat up and looked a little perplexed. “Why?”

“You now dating someone and I don’t wanna be a part of the blame of the cheating game,” he interpreted.

I hate when he brings up the negative side of this.

“Justin, I know how to bluff,” I semi-whispered and I randomly kissed his lips. My seductive mood took over. “It’s not cheating when no one knows. So don’t worry about anything.”

“Alright… if you say so,” he sighed with a nonchalant shrugged, then he simply kissed me. “Lay down.”

I was happy that I convinced him for us to continue that I bit my whole bottom lip sensually as I’m returning to rest my back. What was the point of pausing when the atmosphere in this room, just got heated soon I peeled off my clothes for him? But anyways, Justin didn’t bother to caress me this time so he straightaway let the felattio begin. I wasn’t really aware because I recently removed the stud.

I was gnawing my bottom lip a little harder when he was teasing me with his licking. Teasing at a moment like this, I despise it the most. I think of what I deserved to get teased over something I’m here desperately yearning for.

“I love what you’re doing but please suck me off already,” I growled.

“Stay put before I won’t do anything,” demanded Justin.

Ugh. His demands when we’re the middle of an sinful affair. I couldn’t say anything smart back like I wish because he would halt everything; and I’m too aroused for that shit to happen.

Little minutes later, I was already squirming, moaning, and running my fingers on Justin’s soft hair because I’m so close on my crowning point, something I haven’t got in a while… with having another human accompanying it of course. It’s so goddamn amazing that I’m trapped in euphoria when he’s only giving me head—the best oral sex that’s ever created.

“Oh my fuck it’s almost there…” I mumbled between my sexual hums as my eyes is shut. I hope I nut, please. I would love Justin more.

Just what I wished, my climax came crashing down like it would be the last. My orgasm was just another thing of me accolading Justin and I finally felt myself releasing.

Looks like my name is on the first list on diving straight to hell for continuously wasting my children like it’s nothing.

“I love you so much for that,” I breathed out of ecstasy, after my non-intentional moans.

“Mhm,” Justin hummed as he’s cleaning me up with his tongue, gripping on my shaft.

“What you want me to do bae?” I asked, still remaining horny as hell after that needing climax.

“Y’know the previous couple of time I’ve been fucking you with something battery-powered,” he questioned, in one of his most sexiest voice. “Am I right?”

Too bad that we’re just strictly fucking, thanks to that voice that he could make anyone fall in love.

“Yeah,” I said, hopefully he wouldn’t pull out a vibrator right now. Sometimes, he would use that to satisfy me instead of his dick. I never ask him why, though.

“When these clothes gets on the floor, I suggest you to bend over,” Justin commanded seductively.

I’m guessing that he would use to his natural tool then.

As I’m still laying here, Justin started to remove his tank and carelessly dropping it on the floor; his pure erotic stare was planted at me in the process. When Justin eliminated everything else to get naked, I rolled and bent over so he can make a nice entrance inside me. I was growing excitement because he didn’t even bother to grab a condom. He returned to his bed and finally, interpolated his hard length right in between my cheeks.

Justin gradually thrusted just to aim a frenzy for the both of us, and then… my mood changed. It alternated to the point that I didn’t want anymore sex. I tried to fight off the feeling, but it’s just doing nothing but deducting my sensuality state of mind more. As much I didn’t want Justin to quit, I was demanding my own conscience to fuck off so I can have another climax. I couldn’t afford just to have that blow job to effectuate me. I was thirsty for sex so it’ll be ridiculous to quit now, knowing that chances are, I could be back horny later.

But shit. I was in a dilemma with myself for a little but my conscience won.

“Justin… you can stop now,” I warned him.

He paused. “Is anything’s wrong?”

“No, just get out and off me,” I insisted. “Please.”

“Alright,” Justin sighed while he slapped my bare ass and climbed out of me. “I took off my clothes for nothing.”

Knowing that he was right and I wanted to apologize, I ignored him and began to get dressed—starting by putting back on my boxers and pants.

“Like seriously, this is the first time that you turned down, what’s wrong?” Justin asked in mixture of curiosity and concern.

“It’s just that it felt like I had enough,” I mentioned as I’m slipping on my shirt. “Thanks for the blow job, though.”

“You finally thought about your love, huh?” he predicted.

Before I could make my feet slip inside of my sneakers, I froze. Maybe Justin’s right. My demur forced me to cease the sex because my guilt would probably show up sooner, even when I’m trying my best to conceal it to Chresanto. I’m already building myself a deeper hole for preventing Chresanto the fact that I do nasty porno. The hole is so deep that it’s probably a half-mile away from hell. I feel like a shameful prick right about now.

“I don’t know,” I muttered, plopping on his bed so I can place of my shoes.

“Oh… you know,” Justin believed. “But just because you’re finally dating someone that’s celibate, I advise you to don’t keep coming me just to fuck.”

“And why is that?” I turned my back to glare at him.

“Beside of doing the wrong shit, you should be lucky this kid is abstaining himself. Because chances are, he could reduce your little lustfulness you got goin’ on,” he continued. “And that’s really a good thing.”

“How in the hell Chresanto could reduce it when I’m a porn star?” I snapped. “It sounds pretty non—”

“—It’s a huge damn difference between love and business,” he interrupted, with a slight grimace in his voice.

I agreed on what he said but I had another point to throw across; such as why it’s different when if I expose myself on what I do business-wise, the love could terminate? But I decided to keep it to myself and let Justin feel like he’s right, again.

I respired as I’m getting off his bed after I put on my shoes, and began making my way out of Justin’s room.

“Before you leave,” Justin alerted, still sitting on the side of his bed undressed.

I turned me back once again. “What?”

When on the verge of saying something that he have to tell me, he sighed and looked querulous, which I could tell by his exquisite light brown eyes. I had to put on an concern glare, just to let him know to take it easy, he can tell me anything.

“I was wondering can we be friends again by starting over or recover,” he confessed, in a soft tone. “Before you aggressively get to ask me why, y’know I honestly care about you. If I didn’t, I wouldn’t hesitate on having sex with you earlier and becoming pissed on why you wanted to join the triple six. Even though you won’t know and care, but when it’s like business time, I feel weird that you just wanted me to be your manager. I sometimes give you advices like I’m your close friend and when I’m stuck being an acquaintance, I usually don’t give a strong forewarning or care too much… OR screw anyone like I’m their personal whore in need. If you can’t see yourself being friends with me again, I understand and really sorry for acting like a jackass by rejecting you in the past. I don’t wanna hold you for too long so you have a lot of time to think about it.”

When saying a lot by being nervous and slightly sighing, I could tell that he poured his heart out just to be back friends with me. Of course I would forever be irate at him for what happened in a past because of a break up, my heart just told me to cease the issue and give him another chance. He’s irritated me less [for] now so I couldn’t see a why not at this point.

“We can recover,” I smiled.

“Really? I was hope that you would make that decision after you leave,” Justin replied, sounded a little stunned, but he didn’t wanted to lose his cool.

“I wanted to lay off the past conflict,” I added, as I’m walking closer to him. “It been some years and it’s too much on my plate just to keep thinking about it. So I figured that we should let out friend zone breathe again.”

Suddenly, I tilted his chin and my lips made contact with his… out of lust. I know I didn’t want anymore nookie earlier, but that feeling has returned.