Ch. VI - Can I Hit It Again?

[ Jay. ]

“Y’know that’s rare when your crush want to go to the strip club with you,” Justice giggled, then she glared at me. “Jay, it’s been half an hour, why you’re still dressed in sweatpants?”

“I don’t have the vibe to go anywhere so Justin can kiss my ass,” I said as I’m looking at my television.

But that’s not gonna stop Chresanto and I from hanging out tonight. The slightest thing that I don’t wanna go because I have no idea where the hell I put my credit card. It’s slender because at least I’ve have some money on me; mainly just little Benjamins and some Jacksons. I didn’t bother taking my credit card with me yesterday. So it can’t be fucking around in anybody else’s pocket.

But I need to find it right away because I got bills to pay.

“So you tellin’ me that I’ve braid your hair for nothing?” Justice scoffed while heading to my kitchen.

“No,” I answered. “And that’s not preventing me to hang with y’know who.”

“What, you’re gonna bring him inside this place or something?” she grabbed a bottle of water from the refrigerator and sipped some liquid.

“Actually, yeah,” I nodded.

“Wow…” she mentioned in a bland tone and her perfectly arched eye brows rose up. “I know it’s none of my business but it’s too early for that extreme infatuation stage to roll through.”  

“Mhm, and I’m coming by your place tomorrow to tell you that I got laid with a virgin,” I smiled with my disparagement words as I got up to somewhat search for my credit card.

Unexpectedly, Justice spilled some water from her mouth and landed on the kitchen floor, centimeters from where she was standing. I think I’ve surprised the hell out of her. Actually, I’ve thought I told her. Everything’s been on my mind that I might’ve forgot.

“You cleaning that up, bitch,” I ridiculed as I’m approaching to my charging phone. “And why this is new to you? I thought I told you.”

“Seems like you left that part out,” Justice muttered while she detached a couple of paper towels on the roll and wiped the mess from the floor. “It’s like everytime you tell me something that's considered new in your life, you always leave out the main part and tell me a while later.”

“Hm, can you explain that?” I placed down my phone and looked at her.

“For example, you locked yourself outta your car when your keys are sitting in the ignition,” she clarified. “That’s how you are sometimes.”