Ch. II - This Can't Be Neutral.

[ Jay. ]

Clenching my teeth together defining that currently, my climax on the rise of crashing in. My female co-star is taking control of my member but her thrill moans keep prying because it was just climbing up and down in her womanhood; and the other co-star is fervidly kissing me, upside down. While French kissing, her tongue is trying to overshadow mines but I couldn’t let that happen. Doubtlessly after my climax reach, I want my tongue to play around with this girl’s clit. And maybe give it a bite since she’s suffocating my air, knowing that I need it for the upcoming tingling sensation.

When this scene is over, remind me to wash the couch pillows please; if that’s possible. I’ve never had a threesome… in my condo. Matter of fact, I’ve never handled any work in my place that I relax and sleep. It’s not that half-bad anymore, but I don’t wanna do it again.

Back to reality, I effectively groan obnoxiously because I’m in the middle of releasing inside of the girl that’s riding me like a pro, though she is. You have no idea that ever since this threesome happen, I absorbed into wonderland without having the mind that I’m getting filmed and it’ll be uploaded on porn sites. The co-star’s orgasm sounded she’s overwhelmed by the pleasure it sent but it she sounded a little irritated. Either or, it turned me on and automatically praise that my dick does get the job done; not trying to sound all cocky and shit.

After the directed warned us ‘cut’, the women got out of the couch; leaving me laying there by myself. I’m partially glad that this threesome is over.

“First time that I’ve work with you and I see why you’re a favorite,” the chick that was on top ingratiated with a wink.

“I guess I have to give all the props to the D,” I threw my hands to the side and hold up my shoulders.

Both of the chicks giggled at my entertaining comment and walked away to freshen up. When I wanted to relax only for a couple of minutes, I heard Justin calling my name on the other side of the living room, having his iPhone in his hand. As much I didn’t wanna get up, I got up anyway and walked where he was standing.

“What’s up?” I conspicuously asked.

“First, throw on a robe or something bro,” Justin assured, looking dead at my face to keep him from looking down south. He know he wanna take a good look at what’s earning him some bread.

“Uh, you manage my business, not my condo,” I scoffed with an unexpected smirk. “And don’t act like you’re aren’t used to seeing my naked.”

“I don’t wanna get turned on by it,” he added.

“So you tellin’ me that you comin’ outta the closet?!” I gasped, broaden my eyes in shock. “Oh my goodness Jus—”