Ch. XIV - Promiscuous vs. Chaste 2.0.

[ Chresanto. ]

“Like, comment, and share this shit if you wanna see Ray ova’ here get this haircut,” I jeered in front of iMac pro high-def camera, gripping on Ray Ray’s right braid with a pair of scissors. “I mean, since we is havin’ a cliché sleepova’.”

“And like, comment, and share this shit if you want the address to see me beat this guy ass,” Ray Ray fake smiled.

If you‘re confused and speculating on what just went on, Ray Ray and I always make time on creating and posting comical segments on YouTube—well since it’s summer and no game or school time (minus working) for me, it’s the perfect for us to make videos. Most of the time, Craig is usually the camera guy but not tonight.

Our channel, iChres, is right now has earned ninety-nine thousand subscribers and it’s been created for two years now. Don’t think I’m conceited because the channel is named after me… when Ray Ray actually is the star of it; funny story about Sam is the face of iCarly. Mostly and like other well-known Youtubers, our viewers is mostly young and older adolescence. When the channel hits one hundreds thousand subscribers, Ray Ray told me that he’s planning on to record himself of throwing a chocolate cake on his managers face. Now that’s the worst move of all because being unemployed could go on forever. Also me just to celebrate, I’m doing something absolutely nice by applying my address in each video description.

Why? Because I figured that I wanna have fan mail in my hands besides just having our fans sending stuff by email and Instagram direct messaging.

By virtue of being tired, I thought about editing the video sometime tomorrow after I get home from work. So I put away my laptop by storing it underneath my bed and since I’m dressed in my pajamas, I rashly leaped on my bed and landed on the correct position.

“So you gon’ sit there all night or nah man?” I questioned to Ray Ray, who’s still sitting on the floor like we was during the process of recording.

“You tellin’ me that sleepova’ ain’t hatnin’?” Ray glared at me in slight confusion.

Before I could answer that, I laughed for a second, literally. “I gotta work in several hours.”

“What that gotta do wit’ me?” he shrugged. “And when I’m in pjs, I really get lazy.”

Since he’s the one that’s off tomorrow, I shrugged the thought away and toss him one of my pillows.

“And can you like cut on the tv, please?” he requested.

“Just ‘cuz you sleep ova’ doesn’t mean you gon’ be worse-some,” I stated as I’m grabbing the remote control on my bed and powered on my television.

“Psh. I’ve been worse-some err’ time I’m here,” Ray proclaimed. “So I’on know why you just knowin’. You should be interested in actin’ by the way.”

“Is you exaggeratin’ again?” I guessed as I’m flipping through the guide.

“No seriously, you should be one,” he encouraged. “Since you’on know whatchu’ wanna be in the next year. Like shit, you sorta act the fool and keep it smooth wit’ no screw ups when we’re makin’ videos.”

I really don’t know why when he the one that gets more popularity on YouTube; well that’s how I feel. Honestly, considering myself some actor has never ever crossed my mind. My mind is still blank on what I’m interested on doing for the rest of my life, career-wise. I’m scared of not having to do anything that’s way more than working at a Apple store. I want to do something that I can share a striving story to others later on.

That option that Ray Ray recommended me on what I should do, is now in my future occupational list. Also the twisted part, acting is Zendaya’s major.

“Thanks but I’ll think about it,” I said. “I’ve never thought ‘bout that option until you said sum. Why you dependin’ on me to consider on bein’ an actor when you should?”

“I know I’m yo’ co-star, but havin’ cameras on me that’s part of the job isn’t really my thang,” Ray Ray answered. “I love to paint, rememba?”

“Y’know when it’s time to put iChres to an end, I’m gon’ miss you doin’ these crazy ass videos wit’ me right?” I mentioned.

“You soundin’ like we’ll put an end real sooner,” Ray said, a little sternly. “No matta’ how busy we become, we’ll always meet and fool around just to let these people know that we’re still fam.”

That really put a smile on my face, and it weren’t forceful. I’ve never thought of an idea of ending the show anyway; I just wanted to know what’ll Ray Ray would say. This is why he’s forever my best friend, though we always gets on each others nerves on and off. We know by the end of the day we got each other’s back.

While watching a little marathon of Ridiculousness and finally Ray Ray fell asleep when I was in the middle of talking to him, I picked up my Galaxy. My tiredness slowly fought away so I thought about launching and lurking on some social networking. After unlocking my phone, Jay called.

I had planned to call him first.

“Hey bae!” I buoyantly greeted, but my voice had to be kept low because Ray Ray is sleep.

“Hi to my Cuddle Bunny!” Jacob addressed to me as a cute pet name that he gave me a couple of days ago.

He gave me that name because this past weekend when I stayed with him, we majorly cuddled.

“I would’ve called you on your break time, but I was busy,” he added with some dramatic sorrow. “And I just got home a couple of hours ago. I’m sorry.”

I don’t know why he’s apologizing to me, when I don’t really expect anything to be prompt.

“Chill bae, no apologies,” I chuckled. “I was a lul’ swamped when I got home as well. Also since all day, I’m still wonderin’ what should we do for our first date.”

“Aw for real? It better not included on spending any money,” he insisted.

Damn. I love the fact that Jay mentioned that, but he just made it harder than I thought. Now I gotta become more creative with this.

“A’ight, just ‘cuz you said so, it’s not,” I retorted.

“Good,” he agreed. “Like I wouldn’t mind redoing that picnic again. Or something similar like having dinner at your place.”

“Speakin’ of that picnic, I shoulda known damn betta’ that you was a vegetarian,” I muttered, feeling embarrassed and annoyed at myself.

“I told you that believe that it wouldn’t last very long,” Jay softly chortled. “So chill out babe.”

“A’ight,” I chuckled again. “But thanks for those options. So whatchu’ doin’?”

“Bundled up in bed right now but I can’t sleep,” he answered.

“Same here, but I’m not inside my blankets right now,”

“Oh,” he simply mumbled.

Next, I had think of what to say in order to break this awkward silence. But I had to be at least a little interesting.

“I hope that you aren’t too mad at me for being celibate,” I started off.

“Oh my God, I told you I’m not mad at all,” Jay giggled. “Yesterday my best friend told me that it could reduce my sex drive.”

“And that’s the good news?” That questioned of mine sounded a little insecure. “You really think that’s amazin’?”

I had to sound insecure because with him sticking with me now, he can’t mess around with anyone else and we have to have some sex after marriage. It may sounds terrible but hey, that’s just the proper love.

“Yeah bae. Such as if we ever get married, I can have so much fun with you,” Jay believed and his voice transform into seduction. “After I lose your v-card, you could be begging for more. And being pretty freaky, I would fuck you anytime you like.”

Coming from a sexy kid like Jacob, I felt my cheeks burning. Also, it sounds like he’s persuading me to marry him when it haven’t be a week that we made an relationship. But that’s just a random fantasy.

“Like I said before, I must be that sexy,” I lowly laughed.

“You are,” he chuckled. “You—”

“—What’s yo’ sexuality?” I asked, unintentionally interrupting Jacob. “Sorry for the interrupt, haha.”

“Wait, we never discussed this part huh?” Jacob exulted. “But I’m pans.”

“Pansexual?” I guessed.

“Mhm,”

“I recently researched that when I was bored,” I mentioned. “You can consider that I’m close to that.”

“It’s obvious that you’re bi because that one time I asked did you wanted to go to the strip club,” he giggled.

That were pretty obvious huh?

“Also, don’t think we left the subject about my fantasy about you. Have you ever talked dirty to someone before?” his lustful mood had returned.

“Nah… ” I mumbled. “Unless it’s rude if that’s the dirty you talkin’ ‘bout.”

I’m not stupid. I know Jay means sexually. If he wanna introduce this to me now, I can’t afford to chicken out so I’m gonna be interested in this. Verbal sex should be okay, right?

“You have such a yummy body that if you come over right now, let’s jump in my shower, I’ll give you the best head, and you have to cum if you want me to stop,” Jay said erotically. “Now, you try. Tell me what you wanna do to me.”

What he just thought about but his words revealed it, my cheeks was burning even more… to the point that I couldn’t handle my blushing. This is just like someone is flirting with me, but more explicit. When he wanted me to try, I let out a nervous laugh… because I don’t remember telling anyone any words that involve me getting in their pants.

“I’on know what to say…” I mumbled.

“Just try,” he advised. “No promises that I won’t be horny.”

“You really can be horny?” I asked bemusedly.

“This is why virgins are the cutest. No sarcasm,” he flattered with a giggle. “Some barely know anything about why does sex starts. But please, say anything creative that could make me melt and it can follow up to the shower scene I’ve just made up.”

Alright. Think Chres, think. Use the naughty comments that people always say to me on almost every video I make. Use the sultry words that Ray Ray wish to do to a girl that looks appealing in his eyes.

“Ummm… afta’ we get out the shower, don’t think that we gon’ go to yo’ bedroom to finish the bih’ness,” I elaborated and still is. “We crashin’ on the kitchen counter instead. I’ma grip on that wet curly hair of yours while I crash up in there.”

You guys have brilliant minds so imagine that position.

“And you pounding the fuck outta me, I’m moaning for you to speed it up,” he continued. “Since the climax is rising up.”

No shit. No way in the world I have to continue this because I’m kinda lost in something like this. Being a virgin is just making this little game awkward for me. I looked over at my alarm clock to see what was the time. 11:52.

“Baby, I wish I can continue this but I gotta go to sleep,” I made an excuse.

“Thanks to you, I just came in my briefs so I have to take another shower,” Jay chortled.

My eyes slightly bulged out. “I am so sor—”

“—Goddamnit Chresanto what’s up with you and your unnecessary apologies?” he asked in a irritated tone, but he ended up giggling. “But goodnight and have a great day at work babe.”

“I will. You have a goodnight,” I asserted.

After that sentence, I would tell him that I love him, but like I said, it haven’t been a week yet that we called it official.

“A goodnight kiss goes out to you,” he mentioned.

“One goes out for you too,” I chuckled. “Talk to ya’ in the morning when I’m on the road.”

Afterwards he confirmed that, we hung up, I placed my phone on my nightstand, and reflected on what I just said to Jay, when he attempted me to sex talk him.

All in one, I’m still feeling nervous and satisfied, like I just accomplished something… which I did and it made Jay run to take a shower again. I know you guys is confused because I’m suppose to be the virgin. Hey, I was just putting shit together so I wouldn’t buzzkill the mood.

“You nasty ass bastard,” Ray Ray scorned in a lowering voice.

Great. I forgot that he was here sleeping and now, he somehow woke up. And here’s this random guilt feeling crashed into me. Ray’s voice did scare the fuck outta me, though.

“Guess someone is fina—”

“—You nasty ass bastard,” he repeated, lunged up and glared at me. I got off my bed just to insert myself in my covers but I was focused on Ray Ray.

“How much did you he—”

“—Yoooouuuuuu nasty ass bastard!” he said a little louder, with a smirk trying to reveal but he keeps fighting it off.

It’s obvious that he’s shocked and it’s obvious that I’m now sunk in a ocean of embarrassment.

“You was just a lul’ brotha’ to me!” Ray Ray dramatically gasped. “Now someone taught you to say some shit to make you a grown ass man?!”

Actually, I am… in about a few weeks, I’ll become the legal age.

Even though I’m embarrassed, I’m having the desire to burst into laughter because of this kid’s dramatic-ness.

“Like what happened to you wanting me to lose my virginity?” I questioned, raising my eyebrows.

“I’ve learned my lesson,” Ray said that very quickly. Then he turned his head away and held up his hand. “I’on know you no more. Disgustin’ prick.”

“Go back to sleep,” I sneered as I’m entering inside my bed and powering off my lamp. “If ya’ get cold, you know where the extra blankets are.”

I finally got in my comfort zone and rested my head on my pillow, and looking at the television for a little bit. I’m trying my very best to not think about what Ray Ray caught me doing—well, saying—over the phone to Jacob.

“I’ma grip on that wet curly hair of yours while I crash up in there,” recapitulated Ray Ray. “You are sum’ else!”

-----

the finale is near (thank God) and i wanna ask, do this story suck now? my insecurities went nowhere. i feel like this story is disgraceful that it should be deleted. 

and there's hardly any reads on the private chapter that's before this one. .-.

that's how stupid i am as a writer. my writing skills are completely played out. please stop saying i'm amazing when this whole time i'm not close. actually, i'm no one's favorite writer nor inspire anyone like i dream to. just be honest with me and say that everything i write is mad low, and i will understand and maybe close this worthless account; since i am going away for college in a few months. it'll be embarrassing if i keep it with over-pathetic stories, right?

if i annoy you with messages like this, i'm sorry. that's just how i feel. everything's down the drain. so if i close my account, don't be surprise. be happy. :)

-Asia