The News:

"Is she okay!?" He says holding on to my hand. I pull him closer and hug him. "Can I talk to my brother alone please?" I ask the doctor. He nods, pats my foot and leaves.

"Liam I love you but you really need to stop this. Harry is the one who found me. Please just stop. I wanna be with Harry, ever since mom died you've been acting like my dad! Ever since mom left me with him he acted like a control freak. Constantly drunk with girls over. He ways yelled at me for nothing. Then when he hit me that day mom had been near the open window to apologize and she saw so she took me and we left. You are being too over dramatic." I say as he stands there crying to every word I say. I hold his hand tighter.

"We are brother and sister nobody can take us away from each other. Your always gonna be that one I come to for help. I love you but just calm down I'm a big girl." I say as I pull him to a hug. He sighs.

"I know Nicole its just I never had a little sister before you and I just wanted to treat you right. I know that your older and your more mature but I'm just trying to watch out for you." He says sighing. I smile "You can watch out for me. Just let me make my own choices please." I say smiling. He smiles and huffs. He walks out the room.

A few minutes later I see him and Harry walking in. "Harry I wanna make this right. You treat my sister with so much respect. Thank you. You are really a great guy and I'm sorry for how I treat you. I'm just trying to watch out for my little sis. You forgive me?" Says Liam. Harry nods. "Of course and thank you." He says. They hug and the rest of the gang comes in the room. We all laugh and talk.

The doctor comes in and everyone goes quiet. He is holding a brown creme color folder. I gulp and start to sweat. "Here are your test results." He says.

I look at the folder, then at Liam, then at Harry then back to the folder. The doctor comes near me. He opens it and begins reading.

"Your brain is okay. No concussions or bleeding. Your spine is fine just a few bruises, your ribs are bruised as well. Your rape test came back.......positive..." I begin crying. He says "But your not pregnant.!!" He says closing the folder.