Harry:

I woke up. I take all the wires off of me. I need to see harry I say to myself. What if he's dead??? I think.

I grab my clothes off of the chair. I go to Harry's room. I act normal. I see Harry's mum. "Hey sweetie" she says sweetly. "Hi I'm Nicole" I say walking closer. She giggles "I know who you are. Harry talks about you non stop" she says as she tears.

I search the room no harry.? I say to myself. "Um where's Harry?" I say softly. His mom looks at me with teary eyes. "He's...He's in one last surgery" she says sighing.

I look at her with sad eyes. I walk to her and give her a hug. "Everything's gonna be alright. I'll always be here for you" I say to her. She sniffles and smiles "Harry has a very strong lady. He's very lucky to have you" she says. I smile and tears begin to form.

A few hours later I'm with Harry's mum. "Nicole?" says a soft voice. I turn and see Harry. "Harry!" I say softly and run up to hug him. He disappears. "Harry?!" I yell. "Harry where are you!?" I say again starting to cry. "HARRY!!!" I yell.

"Shhh its okay" I hear a voice say. I'm in the hospital I look at the person who said that to me. Its Harry. "Harry" I say crying. He wipes my tears with his thumb. "Yes beautiful?" he says then smiles.

I hug him and tell him "Don't let me go" he nods. "Never".