Bruises And Bustings:

I wake up with a huge headache. I flip over to see nobody next to me. "Harry" I whisper. No answer. I freak out, I search the whole upstairs. Nothing! I rush downstairs looking around. "Who you looking for?!" Says a voice. I slowly look up to see Liam standing there.

"What the hell happened to you eye!?" he says. I forgot about the bruise on my eye. I moan and say "I hit it off the.....wall". He groans and huffs.

"Your lying!" he shouts. I yell back. "How the hell would you know! All you do is bug me about Harry!! You think that he's a "bad boy" who plays with girls! WELL HE DOESNT! I HATE your girl friends you bring home! I try to act fine with it but your stupid "friends" are sluts!" Huffing and puffing I grab my keys and go for a drive.

I begin baling my eyes out. I couldn't see very much so I pulled over into the abandoned lot. I sit in my car. It begins to rain so I decided to head over to Harry's. But all of a sudden my car breaks down.

"Come on!" I yell. As I begin gathering my stuff I get out and pull over a blue car sheet to hide it.

I begin walking and I'm already soaked. I was 2 blocks away from Harry's house. I huffed and puffed. It began getting colder.

*Thud*