Crushes And Haters:

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. I look at the time and get up. My phone chimes and its Caylynne telling me to look outside. I get up and look out my window. I see Harry outside running shirt-less.

There's a knock at my door its my brother Liam. Liam stands at my door and sees the window wide open. He walks over and says "Checking out the new boy huh". I get red and closes the blinds. "No" I huff. Liam looks at me with the I know you like him don't denie it look. I huff again and push him out the room.

As I begin going outside I look and don't see Harry. Honestly I was a little upset, but then I start to walk to the bus stop. Then I hear foot steps behind me thinking it was Liam so I turned around quickly. I run right into Harry and I tumble over. He looks at me and gets red "I'm so sorry" he says while reaching his hand out. I get up and wipe myself off. "I'm fine" I reply.

We walk to the bus stop in silence and wait. Caylynne soon catches up to me and hugs me. The bus pulls up and Harry signals me to go in front of him. I step on the bus and Harry follows after. He goes to sit in the front but I yell his name and signal him back. He gets up and sits in the next seat. Louis and Zayn get on the bus. Zayn looking super good as always wearing his leather jacket. He sits next to me and hugs me. I giggle and look at Harry. Louis looks at Harry and says "Sup dude, I'm Louis". Harry looks at him and says "Sup, the names Harry". Louis grins, then puts his arm around Caylynne explaining that she's his.

I just laugh and smile. Harry looks at me and smiles too.

At lunch I grab my food and sits down. I'm greeted by a few other classmates. Harry looks around the cafeteria and spots me. He walks over and sits. "Hey Nicole" he says while flashing his white smile. A few girls walk past my table smiles and giggles as they look at Harry.

Harry doesn't see to bothers by it. He looks at me and whispers "Is that preppy boy your mate"? his accent is thicker then others. I look up from book and I shake my head no.

Zayn comes and sits down. Zayn doesn't like Harry too much. "Hey you coming to watch us practice Nicole?" asks Zayn. I look up from my book again, smile and says " I wouldn't miss it for the world". Harry gets up and walks away. I follow after him and grab his shoulder and ask what's wrong. He just walks away. I stand there with confusion.