The Horrible News:

As I stop Harry stops and walks in front of me grabbing my shoulders. "What's wrong?" he asks quietly. The rain starts to lighten up. I say "I'm sorry I have to go". I run home tearfully. Harry stands there confused.

As I get on my porch I see the police and Liam. I run up to Liam and I hug him tight. I begin to cry. The policeman says "I'm so sorry for your  loss. It happens so sudden. We tried to bring her back." Liam begins to tear up. I hug him tight and sob.

The next day I decided not to go to school. But Liam wanted to. Liam knocks on my door and says "Hey, are you gonna be okay? I don't have to go to school today." I wipe my tears and I begin to shake my head. He sighs and slowly walks towards me. He kisses my head and tells me he loves me and that its okay.

I sit there in the dark, crying softly. My phone chimes and glows. I look and see its Harry. I ignore and and my phone chimes again.

*Meanwhile at school*

Liam walks slowly in the halls, with his head down. He sighs and a tear falls. He wipes it as Caylynne and the boys walk up to him. Caylynne hugs Liam and then Louis hugs him too. Zayn pats his back saying "Its gonna be okay." Harry pulls Caylynne aside and asks what's wrong. She begins to explain that my mom (Liam's step mother)  died in a car accident. Harry stands there shocked.

Caylynne explains that my mom is the only family we have left. Harry begins to text me on his phone, but I ignore him. Caylynne tells him "Just give her time". And pats him on the shoulder. The bell rings and everyone disappeared from the halls. It was a long day for Liam.

*At home*

i begin crying again. And I hear the door open. Liam walks into my room. He sits on my bed and hugs me. I cry into his shoulder. Then we hear a knock at the door. Liam says " Hold on" and walks to the front door. It goes silent, and then I hear footsteps going towards my room.

The boys and Caylynne walk into my room. Caylynne runs and sits on my bed while hugging me. Louis walks over and sits in the chair next to me and Caylynne sits on his lap. Zayn walls over and sits beside me. Then Niall sits by my feet and he holds my hands. I cry more.

Niall wipes the tears from my face and I grab his hand. Liam realises that I'm getting to worked up and he asks for them to all leave. They hug me and leave. I sit in darkness then I fall asleep.