Harsh Words and Runaways:

I open my eyes just a little. No body next to me. I yawn and look around. I'm in the abandon lot.

I see a figure watching me. It was Harry. He sits on the bed. "Hey, you've been asleep for awhile" he says. I nod and pull him closer. I was freezing.

Harry puts his arms around me and pulls me closer. As I lay on his chest I notice him snoring lightly.

I look up to see his eyes are closed and mouth is open just a little. I scoot to his mouth and kiss him.

He kisses me back and we kiss for a good 15 mins. We stop to catch our breath. "What time is it?" I ask politely still huffing. "1:30 am." he says with a raspy voice.

"1:30 IN THE MORNING" I yell and check my phone, 5 miss calls from Liam and 5 new messages. I begin to gather my stuff.

"I love you, I gotta go" I say as I kiss his lips softly. He puts his hands on my neck and kisses me passionately. I pull away and chuckle.

"Bye princess" he says to me. I wave as I go out the door.

I begin to run. I stop to catch my breath. *Cough Cough* I begin to walk to my door. I turn it softly and walk in.

Just then I heard a voice say "Where have you been?" It was Liam and he was mad. "With Friends, sorry I fell asleep." I say trying to get him off my back. "Are you sure you weren't with Harry?" he says roughly.

"No!" I shout. I begin to walk upstairs. "I'm tired of your crap! Ever since mom died you've been lying, and because of what? Harry!" he yells at me.

"What the hell are you talking about!? I haven't been lying!! Your the ONLY one who thinks that. And no its not Harry! You don't like him cause he's better then you!" I shout.

"Harry is a low life. He uses girls for money. And other things! Before you know it he's gonna break your heart and you'll go back to cutting!" he yells at me.

I begin to cry. I run out the door. And run down the street.

I run across the road trying to wipe my tears. I see a bright light but its all blurry cause of my tears.