The Abandon Lot:

I'm sitting in my room looking through my Facebook. I see Harry's page. I click and look through it, his posts recently has been about him falling for a girl. I wondered who. My phone chimes, I look at see Harry texts me.

I run downstairs and out the door. Harry wanted to take me somewhere. He grabs my hand. A few minutes later we are at an abandon lot.

Harry turns on the light and it lights up. He says "Follow me" while ahold of my hand still. He sits me down on a chair. He sits in front of me and grabs a guitar from the corner.

He begins playing a soft melody. It was like in a love movie. He looks at me with a cheeky smile, and starts singing. Last First Kiss was the song title. After he's done he gets up and kisses my lips softly. He backs up and asks me to prom.

I'm shocked for a moment and then my phone chimes. I put my phone down on the seat as I get up. I walk towards him and I kiss him softly, he strokes my face then pulls away. "I guess that's a yes?" he asks and I smile, then giggle. He kisses me again.

As we walk outside it begins to rain. He takes his hoodie off and puts it on me. Holding hands we walk home. I'm smiling at the ground, and my phone chimes again and again. I look and its from my brother. I stop dead in my tracks.