Day Before Prom:

I go to my locker and I see Ashton. I walk up to him and hugs him. He says it was all part of his plan. I thank him. He says tell harry that he's sorry for hitting him really hard.

Ashton kisses my cheek and walks away. Taylor walks up to me. "Oh you think you can just steal Harry from me?! Well your wrong. That's why your not going to Prom with him I am!". She walks away with her group. I sign and close my locker.

I rush to the bus. I see Niall sitting in his seat with a sad face. I had realized I yelled at him this morning.

As I get off the bus, I see Niall walking. I run to catch up with him. I stop him and turn him around. I give him a huge hug. "If you hug me back I know you forgive me" I whisper in his ear. A few minutes later I feel his arms around me. I sign with relief.

I wave goodbye to him and I walk into my house. I see Liam on the couch. I sit next to him and hug him. I walk to my room.

As I lay on my bed my phone chimes. Its a reminder that prom is tomorrow. My phone chimes again. Its a friend request from Harry, I happily accept it. I catch a glimpse at a post he just shared.

This girl makes my heart beat ×1000 more then anyone. I'm glad she's back in my life. Through the tough times she's a very tough girl. I love her with all my heart. She is the one I want in my life. She's very special to me. I love her.

There is 20,000 likes already. 20,001 because of me. I knew who he was talking about. I've fell for the new boy.