Part 43

"Just one more and we can be done for today." Carter told me as I wiped the sweat off my forehead.

"But I can go through the whole course! I've done it three times!" I whined.

Carter smiled. "How about you can watch me go through before you go?"

I nodded and crossed my arms. "Yeah! Let's see how great you are at this."

He shot a ball of wind at the training posts. He took a deep breath and slowly wound his way through the whole course in under a minute.

He walked around smirking as I grumbled.

"You forgot I'm a master airbender." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, whatever. I'll go through just this once!"

"Do you need me to shoot some air?" Carter asked me.

I shook my head. "No, I think I got it."

I took my stance and wound my arms and hands through the air. My fingers curling around a small air ball. I threw it in there and ran in.

I glided between each posts; having my hands steady and my feet moving gracefully. I finally made it out of there with no bruises.

Though it took me a couple days to learn to go through the training posts and to make a small puff of air, I was doing good.

I jogged around the posts and saw Carter petting a lemur. I slowed down and pet the lemur too then I high fived Carter.

"Good job, babe." He said pulling me in a hug.

"Thanks, babe" I replied. "You did great too. But, I'm gonna go to go check up on Belle and take a shower." I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and walked in the stables.

AAARRRGGGHHH Belle roared.

"Hey, Belle." I said as I tossed some plants into her stall. "After my shower I'll take you flying, okay?"

She looked up at me as she chewed with what seemed to be a smile on her face. I walked into her stall and gave her a hug. She nudged at my arm. I looked down and she was licking my scar.

"Yeah, I know, baby. I'm fine." I soothed.

Belle closed her eyes as I pet between her eyes and on her neck.

"I'll talk to you later, okay?"

HMMM is all she responded with.

"I love you too." I told my flower fairy as I walked out.

I made my way to the temple and walked upstairs to grab some clothes and a towel so I could take a shower, then I walked downstairs to first level to go to the bathroom.

I was about to open the bathroom door when I stopped. I heard two voices:

"So, yeah I just wanted to say hi! Uh...see you at dinner!"

"See ya."

I turned around to see Jenna leaving Oliver's room. She quietly closed the door and was dramatically tip toeing when I said, "What were you doing?"

I pretty sure she jumped three feet in the air.

She turned around and her face was burning red and she crossed her arms.

"W-what are you doing here? T-that's the better question? Hmmm?" Jenna quickly said as her face grew more red.

"I'm...taking a shower...what else would I be doing?" I questioned her.