Spencer's POV

I was standing next to this new Oliver kid when Guno grabbed Lola in a flash and shot something in her arm.

She screamed in pain and fell to the ground then in a second, every bender was bending at him.

Grant and I froze his body to the ground as Mila screamed, "What was that?" She pulled his hair as Jenna, and Oliver had fire knives almost touching his throat.

"Something that will help us all!" He growled back.

Carter was holding Lola in his arms and he was crying.

I ran over to them, and Carter stood up and took a step back. He had tears coming down his face. "STEP BACK!" He screamed.

Guno gave an evil chuckle.

"Shut up!" I snapped at him. I looked over to Jenna, she had tears coming down her face. I could start to feel the tears on my face.

Grant and Mila walked over to Carter who was holding Lola's limp body, and he held up a shaking hand. "B-back away!" He said with a shaky voice.

"Carter! That is my daughter! Not all of us are traitors!" Mila shouted.

I came closer to Guno and pulled back his hair.

"What the spirits was that?" I said with anger and demand.

Guno looked up at me as I felt the water around going around my fists. "Listen we are all on the same side!"

Oliver laughed. "Ha! Says the guy who tried killing THE AVATAR!"

Guno rolled his eyes. "I didn't try to kill her! If that was poison she would be in the Avatar state by now! I gave her an enhancing shot. It will make her Avatar state a lot more powerful!"

I snorted and rose the ice higher up on his neck.

"Spencer!" Jenna shouted at me, "We're not trying to kill him!" She glared at me. I slowly brought it down to his collarbone.

I looked over at Jenna crying.

"Jenna, go check on her, we'll keep an eye on him." I nodded towards where Grant and Mila were leaned over Carter and Lola.

Jenna nodded and ran away.

"What the heck happened?" Oliver asked with a worried voice, "I know Carter didn't like his dad but is this why?"

Guno chuckled and I pressed ice against his mouth and ears.

"I don't think he knew this was gonna happen, but I think he had an idea."

Grant walked behind us and said, "Spencer, Oliver, go to your rooms. I'll handle this."

I dropped my arms and gave him a glare.

"I'm not leaving. Is Lola okay? Is she-"

"I said I'll handle this! Now go!" Grant yelled.

I gave him a dirty look as I left.

Oliver and I walked inside a temple and I didn't go in my room, though Oliver did. I went to Lola's room.

I ran up the stairs, trying not to think that all it took was ONE slip up, ONE mistake Guno made in that serum, and Lola could die.

I finally made it to their level and bolted to her room. I placed my ear on the door before walking in.

I heard Mila. "I was a nurse, I know what I'm doing." She said calmly.

I heard Jenna sniffling. "I-is she okay?"

The avatar's mother sighed. "She will be fine but..."