Part 36

"Reina, I need to tell you something before you leave." I said slowly and unsurely.

Reina sipped her tea and raised her eyebrows. I was standing in her office in front of her large wood desk, the room looked a lot like her old office. Reina was sitting on her office chair, and she was about to bring her luggage to the jet so she could leave to go to other temples.

"What about?" She asked in her sweet tone as she placed her mug down.

I could smell the sweet scent of the candles she had lit, mixed with the bright purple tea she was drinking. I sat on the chair before I said anything.

"Well, the night of the ball, I met this kid Bolin, and I had a flashback, I believe it was from Avatar Korra's life, I think it was the first time she met Bolin, I don't know." I said it all to fast I wasn't sure she understood me.

"You mean, you saw this kid?" Reina asked in a confused voice.

I sighed. "No, his great grandfather, Bolin."

She nodded. "I think I know who you are talking about. I remember my parents talking about Korra's friends: Mako, Bolin, Asmai, and others. But those three they talked about the most." She thought for a second biting her bottom lip, and her eyebrows were almost touching. "Hold on." She whispered.

Reina stood up and walked to her filing cabinet. She only searched for a couple seconds before, finding what she needed. She grinned and placed a picture in front of me. "Is that him?" She pointed to a picture of a man who looked like he was in his forties, with raven black hair smoothed down and a bit of gray in it, he was wearing nice green clothes that matched his pale yet bright green eyes, he may have aged but he still had a bit of youth in his face.

I nodded quickly. "Yes."

Reina sat back down and thought for a second before saying, "So, your vision was from Korra, and why didn't you tell me? Didn't you pass out?"

I felt my face become red after I remember what Jenna told me all I did that night. "Well, Jenna and Carter said I was acting like I was drunk after I was out of the flashback, and you were talking with people, and they didn't want people to think I drank or anything."

Reina nodded then said sweetly, "You got some good friends."

I smiled back at her and stretched over and gave her a hug. "I'm gonna miss you." I whispered.

"I'm gonna miss you too." We hugged for a minute then we finally let go.

"Remember, as soon as you're done with your element training, send a message to me, so I can help you master the Avatar state, which we need to do quickly if you want to still help in the fighting." Reina told me.

I nodded quickly. "Yes, I still want to fight."

She rubbed my arm. "That's my tough girl." She said as she gave me a beautiful smile.

I smiled back and said, "Need help with your bags?"

She shook her head. "Nah, but thank you. I didn't pack much."

I nodded and we both walked downstairs.

The jet was already there and white lotus guards were surrounding it. Reina hugged my mom and shook Grants hand, then she hugged Jenna, Spencer, and I. Then she paused at Carter.

"Oh my sweet boy." She said, teary eyed, as she pulled him into a tight hug.

I could see Carter was about to cry, but he just hugged her back and said quietly, "It'll only be for a bit."