Jenna's POV

I was inside when I looked out the window and saw Lola in some teenage boys arms.

I bolted out the door ran towards her.

"Lola! What happened?" I came closer as the boys whistled. "Oh, shut up." I grumbled at them.

"I told her my name is Bolin and she passed out for a couple of seconds." A teen said.

I nodded, knowing he wasn't lying.

"I got a flashback." Lola said slowly and with a giggle. She tried to stand up on her own, she would've fallen if I hadn't put my arm around her shoulder.

"Okay Lola, let's get you inside." I said.

"So, how about a date Avatar Lola?" A tall boy asked wrapping his arm around Lola's waist.

While I had one arm around Lola, I took the other arm and twisted his arm behind his back in a split second. I would've fire bent at him but I knew I would be in SERIOUS trouble if I did. "Touch her or I one more time, and I'll ruin that pretty little face of yours." I spat.

I dropped him on the ground as Lola started laughing and guards came rushing by.

"Avatar Lola! Are they giving you trouble?"

"Nothing I can't handle." I chuckled.

Lola and I walked back inside the temple. The second we walked in Lola stared at everyone with a huge goofy smile.

I started to hear a up beat song playing upstairs, then Lola gained all her strength back and grabbed my arm and pulled me along as she ran towards the music that flooded our ears, my hair was starting to come undone and I could feel myself about to trip in every step I took.

"Lola! Slow down!" I shouted as I stumbled to catch up.

"Jenna! Keep up!" She laughed back.

We followed all the other teens into the large music room right above the girls sleeping level (We were on the third floor) Lola's face lit up when we got inside the packed room. The music room was lit with hundreds of candles and it sparkled like a gem.

The walls were made of a design of a golden and white lotus, and the floors were sleek silver.

I took a deep breath in the large room packed with teenagers and some adults. "Wow." Lola said in awe. I looked over at her, her hair came completely undone and her hair was hanging down like she usually has it.

The music was happy and quick and I saw Spencer come over. "Hey, Lola! You like the music?" He asked.

She nodded and giggled. She looked over at me because I was probably about to rip his face off. "Down kitty." She laughed as she held me back.

Spencer raised an eyebrow and looked at me. "Is she okay?" he asked.

I rubbed my head as I said, "She got a flashback, and usually she passes out but now she seems to be on giggle gas."

Lola giggled. "Hey, that's not true! I feel fine!" She grabbed Spencer's hand and said, "Let's go dance."

He smirked. "Alright." She led him to the middle of the room and vanished.

As I started to look for Carter to help me reason with Lola to get her to bed, a pair of gray heels came flying towards me. I knew they were Lola's.

"OW! Lola!" I shouted. I grabbed her shoes and came marching over, I practically had steam coming out of my ears. I looked at the huge red mark on my arm that looked like the bottom of her heels.

I could hear Spencer keeping in a laugh as Lola covered her mouth and mumbled, "Sorry."

I rolled my eyes at her and started mumbling when Spencer said, "Well, I'm going to leave you party girls and go downstairs, because Grant wanted to go show me something."

"More like you're leaving, so I have to take care of drunk girl." I complained.

Lola then leaned on my shoulder. "Who's drunk?" Her voice slurred.

I rubbed my forehead as Spencer left.

"You know what you need?" Lola said grabbing my hands. "A boyfriend." She giggled.

I could feel my jaw drop. "Lola, I do not need a boy. Now...you either are gonna behave, or I'm telling Reina and your mom and they WILL send you to bed."

She folded my arms and grumbled, "Fine."

I smiled. "See? Now...put on your shoes-" I handed her her shoes that she threw at me. "and we are gonna find something to knock you out of this."

"Out of what?" A voice said behind me. I turned to see Carter standing there in his ugly outfit.

"Jenna needs a boyfriend." Lola said to Carter with a giggle.

Carter coughed a laugh and said, "Well you know Jenna if you need a boy, Leo-"

I put my hand over his mouth and in annoyance and I said, "Stop." I took my hand back as Lola giggled.

"Lola got a flashback and now she is acting crazy." I explained.

Carter chuckled. "Who said she's crazy?"

I slapped his arm. "I'm serious! If the high members or any important people see her like THIS--" I pointed to her petting Carter's hair. "then they'll think she drank." I said with a final sigh.

Carter nodded and said, "That's true, but think about how much teasing we could do!" he laughed.

We both looked at Lola braiding the ends of Carter's hair. I gave an annoyed sigh. "True, but come on, you know we can't."

Carter gently grabbed Lola's arms and slowly brought them to her sides. Lola giggled. "Don't even THINK about kissing me here." She said jabbing a finger at his chest.

He grabbed her hand and patted it. "That would be taking advantage of you."

He turned to me and said, "I think we need to just let her sleep, or at least lay down."

I sighed. "You do realize she'll put up a fight?"

Carter looked down. "I know that's why I have to do this." Before I could ask what he was gonna do he grabbed Lola's hand, he leaned in and whispered something while smiling.

She smiled and giggled back at him and she ran out the door while dragging him behind. I finally caught up with them and leaned in and asked Carter what he said. "Well," he said, "I told her we were gonna pull a prank on Grant but we needed to go her room first."

I smiled and said, "Good idea." Though I doubted that's what he said, I left it alone.

We raced down to the third floor and ran down the deserted hallway to Lola's bedroom. She leaned against the door and fell in on the floor, she started laughing harder when she realized that she had fell.

"Thank you." I said with a sigh of relief.

He shrugged. "No problem."

Lola finally got up and leaned against Carter. "You're that guy I kissed right?" she said with a slur.

Carter gave her his classic smirk. "Twice."

Now she fell on the floor laughing again. I helped her up as I mumbled, "You're gonna ruin that dress."

Carter said goodnight and left. And I was left alone with Lola. I helped her change into pajamas and I settled her in bed, though she put up a fight. "I want to go to the party." She would say over and over with a giggle. She finally fell asleep and I got a chance to sleep too. Right next to her bed.