51

ISABELLA

Waking up hot and sweaty is the least comforting feeling one can experience. Though waking up with a naked adonis holding you close to his muscular frame is the most comforting feeling at best. My head felt woozy. Every nerve ending that filled my aching body was on high alert. All of last night's binge drinking and celebrating hitting me like a freight train.

Harry's damp curls brush over my sticky neck. His head nuzzles into the crook. His body is stuck to my body; his legs a tangled mess with mine; his arm that isn't tucked into our pillow slung over my waist. I can feel the heat of his breath touching my chest. With my free hand, I lightly scratch my nails over the skin of his back hoping to wake him from his deep slumber.

No success.

I try again. My nails scratching into the exposed skin. Not hard enough to hurt him, but not too light so he can't feel it. I can feel the vibrations of a deep hum. "Izzy-" he tightens his grip on my hipbone.

"Wake up," I cooed. "You're suffocating me."

Instead of lightening his grip and rolling over to his side, Harry does the opposite. "You're comfortable," he mumbles into my skin.

"And you're heavy. I'm glad we got that sorted. Now move please," I use all of my might to push him over but it's no use. Instead of letting go, Harry rolls over and me with him. His legs hold my body hostage. His grip on my hips tight.

"Too early to get up. Sleep more, babe."

"I have to check on Natalia. I need to talk to her."

Harry groans into my hair. His grip on me loosening a bit allowing me to sit up. My legs straddle his waist. "I'm sure she's fine," he grumbles half awake.

"We don't know that for sure," I give him a look, hoping he'd let me go so that I could shower.

"Babe, she's a big girl. Let her live a little. She's going back to New York today. Why don't you let her have a little fun."

"She's only eighteen," I argue. Harry rolls his eyes as he sighs.

"She's an adult."

"She's still my little sister. I have to look out for her. You wouldn't understand."

I feel Harry's body stiffen. His eyes breaking contact with mine as he looks away. I feel bad bringing up sibling relationships since his own with Ben isn't the best. But regardless, this was my little sister. I had to look out for her and Harry clearly didn't get that.

Harry let's go of me. I take this as my opportunity to roll off the bed. The moment I stand up I fall back down. I groggily groan, "This is why I hate drinking." I try standing up once again, slowly, so I'm not to fall over. I can hear Harry chuckling to himself behind me. I slowly turn around to face him. He quickly wipes his amused smile off his lips and replaces it with a small smirk.

"Go and shower now," he shoos me away, turning over and wrapping the blanket over his body.

I pull over Harry's shirt from last night, allowing it to fall over my body. It's fabric is soft and welcoming. A cozy hug to ease away the hangover I was currently enduring. Outside in the living room is empty. Jaz's door is shut but I can hear the quiet snores of, who I assume to be, Ben. Natalia is no where to be seen and that worries me.

I quickly shower. The less time I was in there the sooner I can finish my sister-man hunt. My body feels refresh. The rose scent of my shampoo wakening me up. I was beginning to grow tired of the scent, but I knew how much Harry loved it. It was little things like that which made him happy. I always made a mental note of those little things and made sure to incorporate them into my life. For example, I knew he loved me in purple. Something about it complimenting my eyes. I don't know. All I knew was that he liked it, so I wore it. It was the little ways like those that I found myself wanting to please him. In turn, I knew he'd do the same for me.