16

* DISCLAIMER: I'm not one for detailed intimate scenes. I feel rather awkward writing them because well, I don't partake in these activities in real life. But, these characters are not me. With that being said, I will write those certain scenes with as much class as I can. This was just a warning and reference for future chapters.*

Girls - The 1975 

ISABELLA 

The smell of bacon drifts through the door of the bedroom. My mouth begins to water at the potent smell of fresh grease and fried eggs. I can feel my stomach clench and grumble in pure excitement. Breakfast was always my favourite time of the day. Especially a home cooked breakfast - something that I have come to miss since moving out of my home and into my own place. 

I roll out of bed and grab my underwear and one of Chase's shirts. It smells like him. A scent that I was growing to love. 

The closer I walk towards the kitchen, the stronger the smell becomes. Chase is standing at the stove in a pair of grey sweats and nothing else. His eyes are covered by thick framed glasses. I can't help but admire the way he looks in them. I think it's my new favourite thing. 

"Hello," I whisper as my hands snake around his torso. I can feel his muscles relax as my body holds him close. 

"Hey baby," he says back. He turns around and pulls me into him capturing me fully into an embrace. I pull back after a few moments earning a soft kiss to my forehead.

"Hi," I say dumbly. A grin begins to form on my lips as I look into his bright blue eyes. 

"Hi," he says back. His eyes look into mine. They are full of admiration with a tiny bit of lust. A look that I've seen all weekend. "I made breakfast."

"I can smell that."

"And coffee."

"You know the way to my heart." I say grabbing his face and kissing him lightly on the lips. I turn on my heels and walk over to the coffee pot. I pour the hot liquid into a mug. I grab two sugar cubes and then pour in a bit of milk. With a few swift stirs, my morning savior is ready to be drank. 

"You are a godsend." I moan as the burning liquid makes it's way down my throat. The smell is rich, tickling my nose and invading my senses. There was nothing I loved more than a burning cup of coffee. "This is actually amazing." I comment, slightly surprised by how good this was. "For a tea drinker, you sure do know how to make a damn good cup of coffee!" 

Chase walks over towards me. He smiles down, kissing my cheek. "I know the way to my girlfriend's heart, that's all." He has a knowing smirk on his lips. 

"Best boyfriend award goes to you, good sir. I'll have it made immediately. Shirts will be printed, mugs will be made. You deserve it. The words "Best coffee making, sexiest boyfriend alive" will be printed across it. Be prepared!" I joke, earning a chuckle back. 

"I'll start clearing the shelves now." He says, wrapping his arms around my small waist. 

"Good boy." I wink, taking another long sip from my mug. I moan in satisfaction. "Seriously though. This was what I needed." 

"Morning sex not good enough?" He mocks offense. 

"That was a solid second in comparison to this. But we all know that Joe was my first love. And nobody can compare to a first love." I joke. 

"Ah Joe. That bastard." He laughs while bringing me in closer. That cup of Joe. I set my mug down begrudgingly, not wanting to let go of it, but at the same time not wanting anything to be in the way from holding Chase closer to me. "Ella. What are you up to today?"