NEW HARRY FIC

Hey all! I wanted to let you know that I've been working on a NEW Harry AU titled: A Way With Words. You can find it here: https://www.wattpad.com/565564173-a-way-with-words-prologue

Here is a sneak peak: 

February 2016

The tension was palpable. You could cut it with a knife. But even then, it was still too thick to breathe easily. My knees were shaking subtly against the leather cushions of his couch. I gripped my kneecaps in hopes of calming myself down, but it was no use. All I could think about was what happened the night before.

"We should really talk about it," his voice was rough yet still held the sexy assertiveness that I had started to become addicted to.

"I'd rather not," I tried to joke but it came out in a high squeak. I cleared my throat and gripped my knees tighter. I felt him turn beside me, the couch cushion dipping at his weight. I refused to look at him. My stomach churned inside of me and my heart was beating erratically against my chest. I wasn't sure if it was a reaction to the close proximity and the smell of his sandalwood cologne, or if it was because of memories from last night.

"You know, we don't have to talk about it. You had a few too many shots... I had a few too many shots... let's just chalk it up to having a few too many shots and call it a day, yeah?" I slapped my hands against my knees and angled my body to face him. Harry stared, his brows furrowed and lips pursed. "It was a mistake. A simple drunken mistake. That kiss shouldn't have happened. We were caught up in the story, excitements were high... and vodka was involved. So... there's really nothing to talk about."

I could feel my mouth moving and the sound vibrating against my throat, but I had no idea what it was that I was saying. But judging by the way Harry's eyes narrowed in slight anger, I knew that my ramblings were not going to be swept away.

"Samantha, for God's sake... don't pull that bullshit with me. It wasn't a mistake. You know it. I know it. The mailman bloody knows it – that what happened last night, that fucking kiss... it wasn't a mistake. So, don't sit there, with your big eyes staring at me and tell me that it was a mistake." Harry Styles was not one to get angry and I hated that I was the one that caused it.

Taking the deepest breath I could muster up, I stood up from the couch. Pulling on my jeans and tucking a piece of hair behind my ear, I squared myself in front of him. "It was a mistake," I told him firmly.

Without any warning, Harry stood up from the couch, his height domineering. He leaned in closer, his hand finding its way to my back, "Do you really believe that?"

"What," as mighty as I felt, my voice quivered at the feeling of his larger hand on the small of my back. I suddenly forgot how to breathe... how to speak... all I could do was stare at the rosy tinge of his lips.

He pulled me closer to him, his head dipping closer to meet me. "That it was a mistake."

I breathed in deeply from my nose and looked him straight. With as much confidence as I could muster, I answered him, "Yes."

"Bullshit."

...

I hope you'll join me for this new story! I think you'll love these characters as much as you've loved Isabella and Harry. xx 

Love,

Jenn

TWITTER: jhildey_
INSTAGRAM: jenn.hildebrand