37

Crazy In Love - Kadebostany (Cover)

A/N: Disclaimer. This chapter is mature. This will be the only time I will warn you.

HARRY

The fingers on my right hand feel like a trembling mess against the wheel. I stretch out my hand, cracking my knuckles against the wheel. I've managed to keep my left hand perspire-free as it stays still on top of of Izzy's knee. I take a glance towards her, gazing over her porcelain skin and dark piercing eyes. They remain focused on the road before us. I quickly look back at the road and continue on to the drive to my apartment.

"This is a good song," she murmurs. Her fingers wrap around the dial of the radio. Matt Healy's voice fills the car. She hum's along to the words, her voice getting lost in the buzzing sound of the engine.

I gave you something that you can never give back, don't you mind-

"His voice is amazing," she comments and I hum in agreement.

You've seen your face like a heart attack, don't you mind. Don't you mind.

"I'd love to see them live," Izzy says. "My friend... Ty... he went once- said it was the best show he's been to." The next one begins to play, another 1975 song. Robbers.

"Yeah. I heard they're good live," I say back, ignoring the jealousy that arises at the mention of her friend from home.

She continues to hum along. "His voice is bone chilling. The way his voice sings the chorus is incredible."

"I'll give you one more time. We'll give you one more fight. God, is it pathetic that I get goosebumps whenever I hear him sing this?"

"Nah. That's when you know the music is good. When it makes your body react, you physically get into it. That's the best kind of experience around."

She continues to sing along. I bite back the smirk when I hear her miss the notes. She covers it up by coughing. It's fucking cute when she tries to hide her embarrassment.

"You know, I've never heard you sing before." She looks up at me. She bites her lip from smiling.

"I don't sing."

"That's not what Ben said," she laughs cheekily. A knowing smirk plastered on her lips. "Apparently you were the star of all your Christmas shows at your mum's church." She now has a fucking grin on her face.

"Fuck. I was seven. Give me a break."

Isabella bursts into a fight of giggles. I can't help the smile that plasters on my lips. "I'm shit now. I sound like a damn dying animal whenever I try. Puberty did not do me well."

"Prove it," she gives me a wicked smile.

I shake my head right away, not giving into her wishes. "No way in hell."

"Oh please! Just sing along to this part," Girls is now playing through the speakers. I give her a glare but she only returns it with those damn doe eyes that I thought I'd never see again.

"Fucking hell," I turn the volume up a bit more so that Healy's voice drowns out my own. I sing along to the first few seconds of the chorus. Izzy shrieks, her laughter growing even more boisterous.

"Oh God, stop." She pushes her hand against my lips. I lick her palm earning another shriek from her lips. "Ew! You liked me."

"You were obstructing my driving. We could've died and it'd be your fault," I reply back. My lips smirking over at her. She huffs in response, muttering a: "at least I don't sound like a dying goose," before crossing her arms and turning to the window.