15

Happily - One Direction

ISABELLA

Our bodies were a tangled mess of limbs and sweaty sheets. Chase's arm was firm against my torso, holding me close to his chest. I could feel the heat of his breath on my neck and the steady beating of his heart. My hand wandered down softly, careful to not wake him, and skim the taunt muscles of his bicep. I was careful to not tickle him, as my fingers glided across the soft blonde hair of his arm.

His grasp on my body grew stronger. He held me even closer to him. I could feel his morning hardness grow behind me, enlightening an excitement inside of me. I try to squirm my body out of his tight hold. A low grumble escapes his lips as he stirs awake.

"Izzy," His voice is deep and raspy. A direct result of waking up. "Stop moving."

I can't help the giggles that flutter out of my mouth. I try to move out of his grasp once more, accidentally adding more pressure to his rising member. A low moan comes from his mouth. "Baby, I'd stop if I were you." I feel his lips smirk against my neck. I don't hold back the grin that spreads across my lips as I rub my backside against him once more. This enlists another moan to escape him, this time growing louder with each movement.

"That's it." With one swift movement, Chase grabs my waist and flips me over so that my back is fully touching the mattress. His hands are on either side of my face, his knees placed firmly by my hips. His body resembles a sit up position straddling me from above. He is carful to not put his weight on me, but my body begins to twitch up, desiring for his touch.

His teeth nip at my neck, leaving wet kisses in it's wake. My fingers find their way to the base of his neck. They tangle in his soft wisps blonde hair. This in turn, enlists a low moan to erupt from his smooth lips. "Baby," he whispers into my skin causing goosebumps to come to the surface.

Chase's next few moves are quick. There's no teasing, no foreplay, just strong thrusts. With each quick movement of his body, I feel my insides clench. My fingers drag along the skin of his back, nails indenting the skin with each harsh movement. "Ella," he breathes out, the new nickname that he had decided to give me last night, saying that he wanted to give me something that made him different from the rest. My heart thumps harder in my chest at the name. Who would have thought I'd love it so much. The way it rolls of his tongue, his accent dragging out the e sound, brings a new wave of pleasure.

"C," I moan.

Our bodies rock together. A rhythm that only our bodies know the tune to. "Come baby. Come for me." He mutters into my ear. His fingers dig into my hips, surely to leave a mark on my porcelain skin.

With each movement of our bodies, we soon reach our highs. His name rolls off my tongue in pure bliss. He stills, his eyes screwed shut and his brows furrowed in ecstasy. "Ella," He moans my name as he comes down.

Chase rolls off of me, but doesn't let go of my sweaty body. He brings me closer to him holding me tight. "Best way to wake up. Ever." He chuckles.

"Morning sex is always the best sex." I conclude. He only smirks in agreement.

I force my body to turn over to the side in a subtle hunt for my long forgotten cell phone. I squeeze out of his firm grasp and bend over the side of the bed, only to earn a light smack on my bum. "You're such a tease." I laugh and roll my eyes not bothering to make a comment back. I successfully find my phone hiding underneath Saturday's clothes.

Chase takes this time to roll out of bed himself and walk over to his bathroom. I subtly watch him, taking in his beautiful physique and rather tight ass. To say that I am not lucky would be a fucking understatement.