thirty

Jennie and Jisoo's dorm was turning into a disaster. The older ones were packing for the trip while the younger girls were messing around.

"Aish! Lisayah! Go back to your dorm and pack!" Jisoo scolded.

"I can just pack later unnie, I don't need to bring a lot anyway." Lisa said while lying down, staring at her feet raised on air. Jisoo just groaned.

"We're sorry babe, we'll stop bothering you, promise." the charming Chaeng said, giving Jisoo her sweetest smile. Jisoo fakingly rolled her eyes but blushed anyway.

"Lisa, what should we bring? You'd know best." Jennie asked while pouting. For almost half an hour, she just managed to pack her black underwear.

Lisa got up from bed and sat on the edge.

"Just bring summer clothes. No need for anything to keep you warm, it's a bit hot there. Oh and bring sun screen and swimsuit." Lisa said, oblivious from the three girls who were lowkey blushing from hearing that last part.

The four realized that they didn't have swimsuits and decided to head to the mall to buy. They were supposed to pair up and help out with choosing their bikinis but Chaeng suggested that they buy on their own and surprise each other when they go swimming.

J E N N I E

I wanted to be a hundred percent excited about this vacation but my anxiety is starting to creep up on me. We're about to meet Lisa's parents later and I'm about to shit my pants just by the thought of it. I know Lisa and I are not official yet but that makes it actually scarier, what if her parents will think that Lisa's unsure of me? Wait, is she? Fuck. Or basically what if they won't like me?

"Jennie? Everything okay?" Lisa snapped me out of my thoughts. I was beside her on the plane which was about to take off. I nodded with a smile before leaning on Lisa's shoulder.

"You seem worried." I looked at Lisa who was sincerely concerned.

"Please tell me if something's bothering you." She added, a soft smile forming in her lips.

I was fighting over whether I should tell her or not. I don't think I could keep it to myself any longer though so I guess I got no choice.

"Y-your parents Lisa. Do you think they'll like me?" I asked. Lisa grinned and let out a soft chuckle.

"Aishh! Lisa I'm serious!" I pouted and Lisa tried to compose herself.

"Jennie, I think you forgot that I've been in love with you for years. They know you and I can't wait for them to finally see how amazing you are. Don't worry." Lisa said in a serious tone, glancing and smiling at me just at her last line.

I stared at Lisa with full admiration before placing a soft kiss on her cheek. Lisa was stunned and tried to hide her blush. I felt sleepy so I rested my head on Lisa's shoulder again, her head also leaning on mine.

"What did I do to deserve you?" I sighed softly but Lisa already drifted to sleep and so did I.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok, Thailand. The local time is 6 o' clock in the evening and the temperature is 31 degrees Celsius. On behalf of"

We safely arrived in Bangkok and non of us showed signs of fatigue after a 6-hour flight from Seoul. The excitement was taking over obviously.

Lisa's phone started ringing as we were waiting for our luggage. She took the call and started talking to someone in a different language. We figured it was Thai.

"It must be her mom or dad. I think they'll be picking us up." Chaeng said. I slightly flinched and Chaeng noticed.

"You okay, Jennie?" She asked.