five

L I S A

"Hi." I heard someone say.

I got startled and dropped my pen since I didn't even hear any footsteps approaching. But I literally fell one step down from my seat when I looked up to face the girl of my dreams.

"Aw shit", I groaned.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! Did I scare you??" I heard an angel sa— I mean Jennie say. I stood up and tried to compose myself. Don't be soft. Don't be soft. Keep your self together. Oh shit she's so beautiful. Ahh fuck this is hard. I was having a nervous breakdown in my head.

"Uhmm, ye—yeah. Yeah, i'm fine." I stuttered, she just smiled.
"Just a little jumpy, that's all." I smiled back.

We were just smiling at each other and we were starting to fall into a surprisingly comfortable silence.

"I'm really sorry——?"
"—Oh, Lalisa. You can call me Lisa." I said.
"....Lisa. Yeah, sorry. I just needed some air and new company I guess?" she said softly. Oh dear, i'm melting.

"Yeah, me too. It's nice to meet you—?" well of course, I can't creep her out on our first day of meeting right?

"Jennie." she said while extending her arm. I was hesitant at first because I might probably faint but I don't want to be rude so I shook her hand and let me tell you, if I could, then I would never have let it go. I felt sparks everywhere. Am I still alive? This is too much to process right now.

J E N N I E

Wow. And I thought she couldn't get prettier? Being up close with Lisa is a whole different thing. I feel like I'm sweating, I never felt something like this with a girl before. You know, guys can be goodlooking but that's that. This girl? Breathtaking, I say!
Anyways, I noticed she was drawing something or someone before I got closer.

"That looks beautiful." I said, seeing how artistic it was. I'm guessing it's a portrait of a girl. She hurriedly closed her journal and kept it beside her.

"Shit. I mean—yeah. I mean it's not yet done." she shyly said. I can't believe she's—soft. She looks like the baddest chick in town in all honesty. She's so tall, sexy, fierce—anyone can even get goosebumps just by being with her presence.

I'm speechless. This is so embarassing. I guess this is the time where I leave her alone now.

"Uhm, I better get going. Maybe you can finish your work and show it to me next time?" Wow Jennie, you are smooth.

"Y-yeah. S-sure, Jennie. It was nice to meet you again." she stuttered in a cute way.

"You too. See you around, Lisa." I told her before leaving with my gummy smile. Jisoo better be awake, I may or may not talk about this girl all night long.

————————————————————
A/N: Thank you for taking the time to read this. 🖤💖