twenty eight

L I S A

It has been a month since that sweetest revelation in my life. The girls and I have been quite too busy with college the past month but we still spent our free times with each other especially when we're free from projects and such. Jisoo and I would usually switch rooms every other night for jenlisa and chaesoo times. Well I might be laughing at those ship names but whatever, it works anyway. That reminds me by the way, I wouldn't be using chaesoo just for fun right? That night was priceless.

*flashback*

"Aww, we better get going Lisa, it's almost midnight." Jennie said, standing and helping me up as well.

We walked out of the park like little children, giggling and slightly bumping each other's sides like goofballs.

"Thank you for letting me come with you in your secret spot Lisa. Thanks for being honest with me tonight." I heard Jennie say and I couldn't help but give the smaller girl a hug.

The cab ride was just short since there's no traffic at this time. We were actually hoping that Chaeng and Jisoo was still up since we wanted to tell them the news but they might be asleep so we still tried to be as quiet as possible.

Jennie went in first while I was following behind when—

"WHAT THE—" Jennie almost shouted but then cut herself off when she tried to cover my eyes.

She was too late though. How to unsee?

*thud*

"Why does it always have to be my butt?!" Chaeng cried on the floor.

"WHY the hell was she straddling you Jisoo?" Jennie asked a very red-faced Jisoo and I wanted to laugh real hard. Not now though, i'm still enjoying this.

"YEAH, why were you on top of HER Park Chaeyoung?!" I tried my best to be in character but their faces were too funny I can't hold it anymore. Jennie was definitely feeling the same because the moment we faces each other, we bursted out in laughter. Literally rolling on the floor, laughing.

"Aishhh, can you stop it you two?! I hate you both." Jisoo said fake angrily and helped Chaeng up, she almost forgot about the poor girl on the floor.

It took Jennie and I about five minutes to finally recover from the laughter. We just wiped a few tears of joy here and there then said,

"Spill. Now."

They were blushing and I kind of realized what was going on here. Chaeng then spoke,

"Uhm, we— Ji-jisoo and I, uhm.." she took a deep breath and—

"Wekindoflikeeachother." Chaeng... rapped? Yes, that was fast.

Ha! I knew something was going on.

I looked at Jennie and I think she caught on what I was trying to say.

"Uhm, Chaeng, Jisoo... earlier this night... Lisa and I found out that..." Jennie took a deep breath as well and—

"Wekindoflikeeachothertoo." that was definitely a short rap from Jennie too. What the hell were they doing that for?

Everyone just started laughing and we stayed up until 3AM talking about jenlisa and chaesoo, about how we were happy and hopeful for each other and all that.

*end of flashback*

J I S O O

Ugh, this day has been very dragging. Tomorrow is actually like a special holiday, it's the university's anniversary so it's going to be a free day for us. I think the girls and I should go out and unwind tomorrow. Let me just chat these hoes.