twenty four

L I S A

Finally! Wow, i'm having mixed emotions. I'm getting out of this hospital bed. I got my energy back again and I really can't wait to be with my friends again. They've been very caring since day one and I couldn't ask for anyone else who could've taken better care of me. Duh, they're the best.

I was about to get out of bed to fix my stuff when---

"Lisa-yahhh!!"

And there goes Jennie, Chae, and Jisoo. They were standing at the door with their big cheeky smiles while holding yellow balloons. Ugh these cute bastards. I can't believe how close we've gotten in just a short period of time. Not that i'm complaining though.

"Lisa let us pack your things for you! Sit down you dumb dumb!" Jisoo said while pushing me back to bed.

"Look who's dumb dumb. I'm strong enough to kick you Jisooyah! Let me do it!" i said back like a child.

"Oh god, and now the crackhead duo is back." I heard Chae whisper while Jennie was giggling at our bickering.

The four of us went back to the dorm to have a short rest before going out. Today was a Sunday so we decided to go out and spend some quality time. We were just going out for dinner though. I'm fine now but the doctor advised not to do anything strenuous first so my body can fully recover without complications.

It's thirty past six and we took a cab going to this famous pizza place ten minutes away from campus. The cab ride was a mess, we never had a silent ride. Jisoo and I being in one tight space is already too much, imagine the four of us?

We sat down on the couch and ordered a lot, well, Chae added more, her fault. We got a pepperoni pizza, hawaiian pizza, milk shakes, garlic breads, and three different pastas. Talk about hungry. The food got served fast so we ate and had some catching up. Chae and Jisoo were acting weird though. I would catch them glancing at each other then they would avoid  eye contact with me. Hmm, something's fishy?

"Lisa..." Jennie snapped me out of my thoughts.

"... you do know that we're still waiting for you to tell us what happened right?" she added.

I gulped. I can't seem to tell them.

"Tomorrow guys. I'm sorry. Let's just enjoy first, okay? I missed you all so much." I swerved.

I heard them sigh but then we continued the night with laughs. However, I remembered something.

"Chae, come with me." I whispered and we excused ourselves from Jennie and Jisoo.

We went outside and the cool breeze was overwhelming.

"Chae, have you seen my stuff that night? My bag?" i tried to ask calmly.

"It wasn't there anymore when I got to you Lisa. Sorry but I think those bastards got it. Just tell me who they are so we can do something about this." Chae said worriedly.

I was just silent.

"Lisa? What's wrong?" Chae asked.

"My diary, Chae. It was there. I'm scared. Obviously they can't be trusted." I said in slight panic.

"Don't worry Lisa. We'll deal with this tomorrow once and for all. Just relax, okay? I got you, we got you. " Chae comforted.

"Thanks, Chae. I don't think I haven't thanked you yet for looking for me that night. I owe you my life." I said to Chae teary eyed.

She didn't say anything back anymore and just gave me a tight hug.

"Let's go back inside. It's freezing here." Chae said.

I hope everything will fall into place tomorrow. I just hope.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Short update sorry!! The real JENLISA comtent very soon. 😎 Follow me on twitter and feel free to slide your suggestions in my DMs 😜 @cindeukie

Love lots. 💓