twenty

L I S A
Our last class for today was a free-cut since the professor had an emergency so Chae and I thought of relaxing by the bleachers. College is starting to get hard and the stress is slowly joining our lives. I've been sketching in my own world while Chae was listening to music. Sometimes we just need some time to do things that we individually like, even when we're together. As usual, I was trying to draw my muse. It's not yet done but I'm already mesmerized just by thinking about it. My phone vibrated, it was Jennie.

"Nayeon!!" I suddenly heard Chaeyoung shout while waving at someone, signalling her to come

"Nayeon!!" I suddenly heard Chaeyoung shout while waving at someone, signalling her to come. She was approaching us.

"Chaeyoung-ah!! I haven't seen you all day! The girls were looking for you as well." she pouted. Of course, everyone adores Chae. She's such a soft sweetheart. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat and Chae noticed.

"Oh! Sorry! Nayeon, this is Lisa." she introduced me and Nayeon began to get a little scared.

"Y—yes, I know you. Sorry for interrupting you." Nayeon said with her head down. I knew why she was acting that way.

"I'm not that bad you know." I said to ease her and I suddenly regret it.

"Really??" Nayeon beamed, got all excited and pulled me into a quick hug then fixed herself up.

"Nayeon." she introduced herself again. She had this big radiating bunny smile and I couldn't help but slightly giggle at how jolly she is. Still keeping my cool I just nodded at her.

"Sorry got a little excited. Anyways, I'll get going! See you tomorrow guys!" Nayeon said while leaving. Chae faced me with an apologetic look.

"Lalisa, sorry about her. I know you don't like to have a lot of people in your life." Chae apologized.

"Nah, it's fine. I'm getting tired of this image anyways. We'll see." I said.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. As I opened my eyes, I glanced at the school building's direction and saw Jennie—— running away? My phone vibrated again.

 As I opened my eyes, I glanced at the school building's direction and saw Jennie—— running away? My phone vibrated again

Huh, that's weird?

J E N N I E
I think I'm going to ask Lisa today but how will I even ask without being——obvious? I can't just ask,

"Hey Lisa, who's the lucky girl you've been loving?"

Whatever. I'll just text her and ask her to hang out today. Maybe we can just get coffee and talk about life, like good friends. Pretty sure we'd definitely talk about "her" sooner or later in the conversation.

I was getting near the bleachers when something made me stop in my tracks. Lisa was hugging someone, a girl, and she's giggling? Could she be? I think i'm going to be sick. I quickly turned around and ran back inside the school, back to the dorm. I texted Lisa saying I had to do something. I hope she didn't see me there. She'd probably get confused why I didn't even say hi. I need Jisoo.

L I S A

It was getting dark and we were still enjoying the fresh air.

"Lisa, let's go. It's getting cold." Chae said with little shivers.

"Go ahead chipmunk, I'll follow after." I said. I needed a smoke. I rarely smoke and at times like this, I really need it. I can't stop thinking about Jennie.

I went to a blind spot just at the side of the bleachers. Got a cigarette from my pack, lit it up with my black lighter and took a hit. Feels good.

I was finishing up my second stick when two guys grabbed my arms hard.

"What the fuck? Let me go assholes!" I shouted.

"JIN! NAMJOON! Hold her down you fucking pussies!" I know that voice. Taehyung was now in front of me smirking.

"You—" I got cut off when he punched me in the stomach.

"Fuck." I winced in pain.

"I told you you'd regret what you did right?" He gave me another hard hit in the face this time. "Making me look like a fool." And another hit. I was already starting to taste blood from my mouth.

"You fucking coward. Hitting girls doesn't make you a man." I managed to tell him despite the pain. This made me earn a raging kick in the stomach. I was too weak, I can't breathe.

"You just don't know how to fucking close your mouth don't you?" Another punch from him. I think I was about to pass out.

"Taehyung, enough." I heard one of the boys holding me say. I was about to close my eyes when I heard the boys footsteps running away and someone shouting my name. It was too painful and everything went black.

————————————————————
A/N: Sorry for the cliff hanger!! I'll update tonight. 😋 Leave comments and vote if you like it. 😘 Thank you so much. Love lots! 🖤💖