twelve

J E N N I E

Sucks to be sick. I had to skip school today since I caught a flu. What the hell am I even going to do today? I don't want to in bed all day; it makes me feel old. But then what's the use of wanting to do something when I get dizzy the moment I try to get up? Ugh, this is so frustrating! I should be in class right now and I should be with the girls later for lunch! Oh well, whatever. Maybe a nap won't hurt.

L I S A

Chae and I was heading to the cafeteria for lunch. Ever since we hung out with Jisoo and Jennie, we started to meet everytime we have vacant periods. While entering the cafeteria, I noticed Jisoo was alone. Seeing I was confused, Jisoo waved at us to hurry and take a seat.

"Hallo. I'm sorry I didn't text you but Jennie is sick so she won't go to classes today." Jisoo explained.

What? Oh my poor Jennie.

My romantic self figured that I should have lunch with her in the dorm since we still have almost an hour before the next class.

"Chae, i'll leave you two alone. Mind if I visit her, Jisoo? I asked.

"Yah yah Lisa. Just don't get sick as well!" she replied and I gave her two thumbs up.

I bought soup and chicken sandwich for Jennie then I jogged my way to the dorm.

*knock knock knock*

I know she couldn't open the door, I at least needed to knock of course.

"It's Lisa. I'm coming in!" I made sure she heard.

J E N N I E

"——I'm coming in"

"Lisa?" I tried to sit up to see Lisa but I was too weak.

"No, no, no. Lie down, Jen." Lisa said concerned. "You have to rest. I'll sit beside you." she said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Lisa. "You might get sick." I added.

"Nahhh! I'm strong!" she tried to flex her muscles which made me laugh.

"Eehee. I didn't want you to be alone and I figured you haven't eaten yet so let me feed you." she said with a big smile.

This has got to be the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me, yet. I was blushing when I told Lisa I appreciate her presence and thoughtfulness. Lisa helped me sit up and lean back on my head board. She then got the soup and fed me with airplane sounds. She's such a kid. I got the sandwich and ate it by myself; Lisa was just observing me and I can't stop blushing everytime she stares.

"Aww, lunch time's almost over." Lisa pouted.

"Go ahead." I smiled at her.

I couldn't contain my happiness right now so I leaned in to kiss Lisa on her cheek.

"Thank you, Lisa." I said.

"Y-y-you're welcome, J-jennie." she stuttered like there's no tomorrow then heading to leave the room. Plus, I've never seen Lisa this red before. Cute.

I suddenly don't feel sick anymore.

————————————————————
A/N: Just some fluff! Oh by the way, some of you might notice that I'm not rushing this story. I wanted it to be as detailed as possible so I wanted to stretch the story out. 🙂
Thank you for reading. 🖤💖