twenty six

J E N N I E
Why the hell does Taehyung have Lisa's diary? She's been looking for her stuff since that night and—

Oh my god. You have got to be kidding me?! I fucking knew it! Why didn't I even think of him at the first place? I am so going to get this guy to fucking jail.

I wasn't really paying attention to Taehyung because I was already trying to kill him in my mind but then—

"— Why don't you tell Jennie here about how you've been such a creep for fantasizing about her?" I definitely heard that part that Taehyung said.

Wait, wait, hold on? I don't quite understand? Lisa? Fantasizing? About? Me? No, that can't be true. Maybe Taehyung was just trying to make up a story for attention.

I was in shock and confusion that I didn't even notice that Lisa was already beating Taehyung's ass. I tried to catch up with Chaeyoung and Jisoo to help Lisa but a few minutes later, Lisa was gone. She ran away.

Was it.. was it true? I don't know. I need to hear it from Lisa herself. If it's true, I might die because maybe Lisa and I really have chance? I'd still feel bad for Lisa though. I mean, obviously she was exposed and I know how she kept that diary so close to her. We definitely need to talk.

"Jennie, let's go to the dean. I don't think Lisa will be coming back this afternoon so let's might as well speak for her." Chaeyoung said to us and I agreed.

We went to the dean's office and found the three boys there. I was trying so hard to control my body from not punching Taehyung in the face right now but my mouth just can't.

"You are fucking disgusting! You almost beat Lisa to death you bastard!" I shouted at Taehyung's face.

"Calm down, Jennie. I know how you are being overprotective of Lisa but let us talk this through. I believe Lisa went out of campus? Can you girls enlighten me as to what happened that night then?" the dean calmly said.

We spent an hour at the office, Chaeyoung explained how Taehyung's fist were bruised and how he got Lisa's stuff when it got lost the same night she was beaten up. These were no coincidences. I also explained to the dean about my status with Taehyung as well as the scene between him and Lisa at the hallway recently and how that was a motive for him to beat Lisa. Fortunately, Taehyung was dumb enough to not come up with an alibi. He basically admitted to his fault and got expelled from the university while his friends got suspended.

Jisoo, Chaeyoung, and I were on our way back to the dorms and Chaeyoung decided to stay with us for awhile.

"I'm worried about Lisa. I've been calling her but she keeps on rejecting." Chaeyoung said.

"Uhm, Chae. About what happened... in the cafeteria." I whispered softly but enough for her to hear.

"Jennie... I—I really don't think I should be the one to tell you about whatever it is that's inside Lisa's diary..." Chaeyoung apologetically answered and I just nodded in understanding.

I need to talk to Lisa. A text won't hurt?

Hey, Lisa. Where are you? We're worried about you. ☹️ Please tell me where you are.

Sent.

To my surprise, my phone buzzed.

"Oh my god, Lisa replied to my text." I told Chaeyoung and Jisoo, they were quite relieved.

Uhm, hey Jen. I'm fine, don't worry about me. I'll be home before midnight.

I replied quickly.

Are you sure? We can talk, Lisa. Let's talk, please?

I was fully relieved with what she replied next.

Uhm, are YOU sure? I don't really know Jen... but I guess I'd have to talk to you sooner or later so... just ask Chaeyoung, i'm at my secret spot.

Thank god.

"Chaeyoung, where's Lisa's "secret spot"?"

———————————————————————————
A/N: Double update! Yay! I hope this is going well for you guys. 😅 Thanks for reading! I might or might not be updating every night. 😉 Love lots 🖤💖