twenty nine

L I S A

We are now a month away from this year's summer break and my professors were nice enough not to give us any projects until the break while one still left us one thing to do. Fortunately, it was from my Photography 1 class which was like the only subject that I could tolerate this semester. We were taught technical, aesthetic, and conceptual aspects of photography there. Basic skills on camera operation as well. This will never be boring for me. 

Our task was easy if you have a subject that would agree to be your muse for seven consecutive days. I already had someone in mind of course. We have to take one picture of our subject every day for seven days. We just had to capture them in their natural self, no themes and such, just them. I chose Jennie in a heartbeat of course. I was really looking forward to the project and this day has been moving way too slow. I couldn't wait anymore so I decided to chat Jennie since day 1 is supposed to start tomorrow.

Did Jennie just say I'm hot? Well I'm literally hot right now! My cheeks are burning!

DAY 1

Woke up a little late on a Saturday morning and I was welcomed by a growling stomach. That sounded like I haven't eaten for years to be honest.

I noticed that Chaeng wasn't on her bed and she just left a note:

Went jogging with Jisoo! Eat brunch, don't wait for me. xo

With Jisoo? Jennie might be alone then, guess I can take her out today. I quickly got out of bed, fixed myself up a little and brushed my teeth before heading to see if Jennie's awake.

*knock knock*

I heard movement from inside then I was welcomed by a groggy Jennie opening the door, her eyes just half open.

"Good morning? Sorry for waking you up unnie." I said to her and she just reached for my hand and pulled me to bed with her. I caught up that Jennie wanted to cuddle for a while so we laid down and I had to be the big spoon for the sleepyhead. I was hugging her from behind when I felt Jennie shift a little.

"I'm so sleepy." she whispered and I remember why I was actually here.

"Aww, that's sad to hear because I wanted to take you out for lunch today." I said and it was like lightning struck Jennie when she suddenly got up from bed.

"I'm going to shower now. See you in half an hour." she said all giggly which made me chuckle. I don't know about you but Jennie Kim is such an adorable human being.

"Alrighty, I'll be back here to meet you!" I shouted while going my way out, she was in the bathroom already so I had to make sure she heard.

I took Jennie to this small Italian restaurant a few blocks away from campus. I felt like we ordered way too much food for the two of us. We still got to finish everything though. Jennie was acting all cute from being too full so I thought of taking a picture of her.