four

L I S A

I love art. I sketch a lot in my diary. Anyone would easily recognize it being wrapped in leather with letters L and M stitched at the corner and the pages having a pale pink color. This is very precious to me that even my Chaeyoung never saw what was inside.

Only I know that it's full of my sketches of Jennie. She's art. I always put poems on all of my sketches. Who would've thought I was such a romantic? Others may find it creepy but I think it's beautiful and sweet.

I told Chaeyoung to go ahead after our last class. I needed some fresh air so I sat and stayed on the bleachers for awhile. I figured no one would really go to the field at this time, people would definitely go straight home or party or whatever. I took out my diary and drew a face I've always wished I'd see again, everyday.

"Your smile shines like a million suns.
You shine more brightly than anyone."

I was too busy sketching when I felt someone's presence in front of me.

"Hi." I heard someone say.

J I S O O

Jennie and I went back to our dorm after last period.

"Ahhhh, finally!" as I jumped to my bed. I stared at the ceiling for awhile, I can't seem to stop thinking about that red head. On the other hand, Jennie seems to be in the same state as I am. I was just watching her, she just kept on looking at the window and smiling a little. Why do I feel like my bestfriend is going crazy?

"Jennie" I said. She was still staring.

"JENNIE YAH!!" finally, she came back to earth. She just looked at me while scrunching her nose.

"Owww you're cute. Stop staring! You look like a cat by the window. I'll be taking a nap, oki?", I said.

"Go rest, I'll go out. Be back in a few. Mwah." Nini said but I was already snoring.

J E N N I E

I could see the field from our dorm window. It's a bit far but I can see how green it was, the bleachers were newly painted and a few students were just passing by, hurrying to go home. A smile grew on my face when I saw a familiar girl go up the bleachers. I think she's alone. I really meant it when I said she was beautiful, I mean, even from afar I can see how flawless she is. She's like a doll, a bad-ass doll, considering she's sporting some leather jacket and jeans. She doesn't even smile a lot. I like how mysterious she looks like. I should go talk to her. Wait, what? I might scare her off... or maybe she might scare me off?? Ugh, whatever. Jisoo was saying something but I was too pre-occupied, I said to her
"Go rest, I'll go out. Be back in a few. Mwah."

Okay, here goes nothing.

————————————————————
A/N: Is this getting bad? 😭