nine

J I S O O
And I thought I was the one who was crazy for a girl? Seeing Jennie all whipped for Lisa makes me puke, not in a bad way of course. I'm happy seeing her like this. Meanwhile, I've been stiff during the first half of poetry class. Why? Not a big deal, but my crush is sitting behind me! I don't even know her name, I can't believe Jennie's progress with a girl is way better than mine. I need to do something.

"Ahh fuck this" I muttered under my breath. I took out a piece of paper and wrote—

Hi, I'm Jisoo. I think it'll be nice to know my backseatmate's name? :)

Do I sound like a flirt or do I sound like a flirt? Whatever. I'm Jisoo, I'm okay. I tried my best to subtly extend my arm backwards to let her know I'm giving her the paper. I was relieved when I felt her get the paper. A few seconds later, I saw the paper from the side of my left eye so I reached for it. My heart was beating fast, I opened the paper and her name was——

"LISA??!"

*bell rings*

Thank goodness for the bell's timing; the whole class could've heard me shout. I immediately faced and got welcomed by Lisa turning red from trying to hold her laugh and her pretty friend covering her face from embarrassment.

"Jennie yahhh! Lisa is making fun of me!!" I pouted at Jennie.

The red head stood up from her seat and went to my side.

"Chaeyoung." I felt like the gates of heaven opened. I was staring too much that I didn't realize she was waiting for me to shake her hands.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Where are Jisoo's manners? That's me, Jisoo. I-i, I mean, I'm Jisoo. Ahh shit. I'm Jisoo, again." I was fucking rambling I just facepalmed myself. I took a deep breath.

"It's nice to meet you pretty girl." Oops, I slipped.

"You too." she blushed. Wait, what? Did she just blush?! Can someone slap me right now? Jennie was chuckling beside me and I think I don't need the slap anymore.

"The four of us should definitely go out later! You know— get to know each other." Chaeyoung suggested. I'm starting to like her more.

"That'll be great." Jennie didn't even hesitate to answer.

"See you after school?" Chaeyoung addressed to me. I smiled at her.

"Yes, we'll be at the bleachers at around 5." I said. We finally separated and Jennie and I looked at each other. We didn't have to say anything. Our red cheeks says it all.

————————————————————
A/N: I'm actually starting to enjoy this. 🖤💖