one

J E N N I E

Hi, I'm Jennie Kim. I'm in my 2nd year of college here in YG University. I can't believe I even survived my first year here. Don't get me wrong, academics are definitely nowhere near my worries. I'm talking about all my little dramas. You see, I've always wanted to have some little romance and Taehyung was a convenient option when he courted me back in our first year in uni. He's cool, handsome, and he dances really well. Popular, if I may say. We've been dating for 4 months now. The best part of my life yet?

I don't think so.

He was really thoughtful and caring at first, I won't deny that. Well, for the first three months. It was just the two of us during that time, well I also had my bestfriend but, you know, you get my point. It was then his true colors came out. Boy, was I wrong with my prince charming. I don't know, he used to treat me so well. I was a princess for 3 months for pete's sake and now he just drags me around like a puppy.

"What the hell, J! Hurry up! The boys are waiting!" I just groaned with how we was acting like a child.

"Jennie yah! Wait up!" said a voice I am very much tired of. Kidding of course.

"Thank god Jisoo, can you like get me out of here?" I said while subtly pointing to Taehyung. Jisoo just stared at me.

"Like now Jisoo!!" I glared at her.

"OH! Right!" the cute dumb friend of mine realized. Still love her though.

We've been bestfriends since high school, Jisoo always makes me laugh and she's very protective. She always looks at the bright side everytime, that's why I love her. She's like a little ball of sunshine, my little ball of sunshine!

Anyway, there goes my "dreamy" boyfriend. Wow, he didn't even try to look back when I let go of him.

"What an ass."

My stomach was growling like a big old dog so I grabbed Jisoo to go to the cafeteria for lunch. We sat at our usual place near the entrance, Jisoo sitting across me. I got all smiley and got my hopes up again when I saw Taehyung approaching, I was patting the seat beside me for him.

"J, can I have your drink? They're all out", he said while reaching for my drink and leaving faster than lightning. Of course, who am I kidding? Apparently, he wasn't even asking for permission. God I can't believe him!!

"I thought I was the only stupid one here." Jisoo murmured.

"What?" I said.

"Break up with him, stupid. There's plenty of chicken in the sea" she proudly said.

"I'm pretty sure it's fish Jichu, not chicken."

"Whatever, I like chicken." She said.

I guess I was stupid after all. Well, not anymore.

I furiously walked to the boys table where Taehyung was sitting with his back away from me. He felt my presence and even smirked once facing me.

"Hey, guess what? I'm ending this, we're done!" I said while giving him the straightest face I have. I didn't wait for his reaction so I went straight out of the cafeteria with Jisoo. All I heard were "OOOHs" and "OH SHIT BROs" while walking away. Psh. Boys.

Where was I when the gods were showering luck in love upon the earth? All I have is beauty and brains, not that I'm complaining, but I've been really dreaming of having someone special to love. I've always dreamt of holding someone's hand while walking through the corridors, smiling like idiots cause we're so whipped for each other. I wanted to find someone who will always give me the butterflies just by even looking in their eyes. Oh god, i'm so hopeless.

It was too early for next period so we just stayed in front of our lockers first.

"Jennie, don't be freaked out but I just saw a gorgeous girl and I feel like I'm gay, starting... now." Jisoo casually announced while eyeing a red head girl leaving the cafeteria.

For real, Jisoo? I also saw the girl she was talking about and I'm convinced Jichu's serious

For real, Jisoo? I also saw the girl she was talking about and I'm convinced Jichu's serious. She was pretty. However, a certain blonde haired girl caught my attention. She was with the same red headed girl and I'm pretty sure she glanced at me. Wow, she's so beautiful. Wait, what? Did I just say that?

"Jennie yah to Earth! Hello!" Jisoo waved.

"Oh, i'm sorry. If you love girls, Jichu, it's okay. I still love you but don't love them more than me. Mkay?"

"Haha whatever you say." she said. Meanwhile, the bell rang and we went to our next class which is... History. Amazing.

--------------------
A/N : This first part is lame but please give the next chapters a chance? ☺️🙈