ten

C H A E Y O U N G

Jisoo. Her name suits her. Lisa never mentioned Jennie had a cute friend and I haven't noticed her until poetry class.

"I never thought one could get gay as fast as 10 seconds, Lice." I told Lisa.

Lisa was wiggling her brows at me.

"You like Jisoo." more wiggling eyebrows from Lisa, it started to annoy me.

"No! I mean yes— I like her but— not like, like her. Get it?" I babbled. "Besides, I just met her." I added. But she's so cute, I find her adorable.

"Whatever you say, Gay Park Chaeyoung." Lisa smirked.

Ugh, I can't with this girl. We were both actually very impatient waiting for the class to end. It's already 4:45PM and time has never been this slow. Maybe we were staring at the clock too much.

*bell rings*

Both of us sprang up from our seats and ran to the bleachers like kids. This whole running wasn't fun at all, I wore brand new shoes and it hurts my feet.

"Lisa yahhh. My feet hurt." I pouted.
"Carry me please." I asked with all the charm I could give.

"Ugh, hop on." I knew she can't say no to the beautiful Chaeyoung.

My Lalisa gave me a piggyback ride going to the bleachers. I was just light and Lisa is really strong despite being skinnier than I am so I had no worries of stumbling.

I can already see Jennie and Jisoo waiting on the bleachers busy chatting with each other so I told Lisa to carry me a little more further. It's embarrassing if they'd see us looking like kids but I think they're too distracted.

*thud*

Or maybe not.

Lisa basically let go of me making me fall butt first.

"Lisa yahh!! That hurt!!", i cried.

"Yahhh, I'm sorry Chae, I panicked. I saw that they were about to turn around." Lisa scratched her head and helped me up.

"I'd rather be seen by pretty girls on a piggyback ride with you rather than on the floor massaging my hurt butt!!" I growled.

We continued walking towards them with our heads down. Gosh this is embarrassing.

————————————————————
A/N: Fluff, fluff, fluff! How's it going? ☺️ I changed my cover photo! Do you like it? I've always been obsessed with the moon. 🖤🌑
Please like, comment, and share. 🙈🖤💖