six

J E N N I E

I was happily on my way back to our dorm when I got a text from a person whom I wanted to hear from the very least. Oh, make that never wanted to hear from rather.

Taehyung 😒: Hey what the hell was that for? You made a fool out of me in the cafeteria you bi—— *locks phone*

Ugh, still an ass. Breaking up with him was definitely the best thing that happened toda— oh, no, actually just second best. Meeting Lisa was the highlight of my day today. Yup, absolutely.

I finally made it back to the dorm.

"KIM JISOO YOU BETTER WAKE UP RIGHT NOW, I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU", I unnecessarily shouted. She didn't even flinch.

"Jisoo, I have chicken." I whispered and there goes Kim Jisoo's body and soul standing in front of me faster than a second. I just stared at her and tried to hold my laugh when she started to realize——

"AAH! Jennie yah!! Don't do that to me!" she cried. "You can be very evil sometimes!" my dramatic bestfriend added.

"Oh come on, Jisoo. Just hear me out. Pretty please?" I tried with all my charms. She just unwillingly nodded and sat on her bed across me.

"So, guess what? I met your red head girl's friend today." I winked.

"You what?! Without me? Was she also there? Oh you are in big troub—" she growled.

"No, she wasn't! Relax!", i cut her off.

"She was all by herself when I decided to have a little chat with her" I think I just blushed.

"Jennie, you're scaring me. What are you exactly trying to say?" she furrowed her brows. I actually don't know what I'm trying to say? Maybe i'm just happy to meet a new friend or maybe i'm just getting flustered because of Lisa's beauty, or maybe I wanted to know Lisa more, or——

"Jennie, hellooooo?", she snapped me back to reality as usual.

"Oh yeah. What i'm trying to say is that maybe I can be friends with her so you can be also friends with her who is a friend of——" I wiggled my brows.

"—you know." I winked at her.

That's what I really had to say? Really Jennie? I thought to myself.

"I now believe that you are a genius." Jisoo said.

And a great pretender if I may add.

————————————————————
A/N: I hope I won't mess this up in the next chapters. 😂 Did I mention this is my first time writing? Haha give me strength and gay wisdom.