Chapter Eleven: Sticky notes

*Macy's POV*

Now I have absolutely no idea what to do. My dad approved my kidnapping, which I still don't understand might I add. At one point I thought it was some big conspiracy that involved the government and some UFO's, but little extraterrestrial activity has gone on so I assumed it was that my dad was finally going senile.

I'm not being treated like I was kidnapped, hence the breakfast in bed for the past week. No joke, Cayton made me breakfast every morning, even bringing it up on a cute little tray with a little flower in a miniature vase. I have given up the idea of escaping as well. Why would I want to leave when I'm being waited on? Being treated like a princess everyday? Hell yea I'm staying!

The idea of leaving is utterly ridiculous.

As soon as I start getting fitted for tiaras and gowns, I think I'll order them to get me a puppy.

During the week that has passed since the phone call with my dad; Cayton, Carter, and Trenton have been who-knows-where doing who-knows-what. I've been left with Tami and Carter's brother Hunter everyday.

Yep, I'm still being babysat. Since I have my princess fantasy going on in my head, I just think of them as my royal advisors.

So far, Cayton refuses to let us go anywhere. Well, let me go anywhere. I guess he doesn't fully trust me yet, since my royal advisors have to be around me when he isn't here. I'm getting bored here, and we have all but depleted our entertainment sources. I can tell Tami and Hunter are getting bored too, and as the princess, I have to make sure my royal subjects are taken care of.

Yea, I'm being a bit delusional with my princess fantasy. I'm bored, sue me.

And I wouldn't admit it, but I was starting to miss Cayton.

Weird, I know.

When he's home, I find myself spending time with him. Like, bonding-time type of deal. It mostly consists of us twenty-questioning each other about little things about each other. Like, I could tell you his favorite color is green, his favorite childhood movie is Space Jam, his favorite sport is football, and when he was seven he broke his big toe because he dropped one of his mother's statues on it when he was helping her move it.

Turns out you actually can have a civilized conversation with your kidnapper. And it turns out you can find that you have a lot in common with them as well.

It's really hard to just talk though because every time he talks, my eyes drift to his lips and I remember kissing him, which leads to a train of inappropriate thoughts. They are so tempting and inviting, like my own personal forbidden fruit. In all honesty, I want to kiss him again. I can't describe it exactly, but there's some sort of connection between us. A connection that has always been there, but has been diluted by the fact that he's a kidnapper. Or maybe it's just Stockholm syndrome, I'm not sure just yet.

I seem to daydream a lot about him too.

I fear I'm becoming a borderline stalker. But I can't be a stalker if I'm in the same house as him, so I think I'm safe.

Now it's getting dark and I'm just getting out of the shower. Tami, Hunter and I spent today lounging around, entertaining ourselves with movies and popcorn. At one point, a massive popcorn war ensued. It was one for the history books I tell ya.

My hair was so slick with butter that I had to take a shower before I tripped and started sliding down the halls.

I change into a pair of shorts and a tank top, ready to hit the hay. I was running a brush thorough my troublesome hair when Cayton came in.

"Knock much?" I smirk, yanking on the brush as it snags on a massive tangle. He doesn't respond to my sarcasm, instead he comes up behind me, spins me around and plants a kiss on my lips.