Chapter Five: Sure of it

*Macy's POV*

Tami takes me down to the kitchen, where Trenton is sitting at the counter. When he sees us, he grabs Tami and pulls her in for a kiss. A not so PG-13 kiss, just for some clarification. Even though, it's not just that that gets me. Just the way they are looking at each other, you can tell they're in love. It makes me slightly jealous. I mean for all I know, I might never get that. Not if Cayton keeps me trapped here.

"Are you hungry?" Tami asks Trenton lovingly. He nods his head and Tami goes to the fridge, while I'm just standing in the kitchen entrance awkwardly. Ah, the problems of a love-outcast. Trenton looks over at me and smiles, gesturing for me to sit down.

"Go ahead, I don't bite," he says.

"No but you do kidnap," I murmur, thinking he wouldn't hear me. But I guess I must not have been quiet, because he laughs.

"It's not kidnapping."

"How do you figure?" I snap.

"Trenton, leave the poor girl alone. You guys have terrified her enough already," Tami reprimands. Trenton rolls his eyes, but drops the subject.

He's just as irritating as his friends.

If I weren't so hungry, I would be trying to escape. Now it's more to escape the people than the situation. Tami is ok, but the rest... no.

"Um, where's Cayton and Carter?" I ask hesitantly. I need to know if I'm going to have a chance to leave.

Trenton pauses for a second, before he says, "Working."

"Working? As in...?"

"Stuff," Trenton shrugs. I roll my eyes and sit down, leaving a seat between me and Trenton open for Tami.

Good enough for me.

A tiny- very tiny- part of me is curious about Cayton. But me and this tiny part have had our disagreements recently, and I choose to ignore it.

"Here you go!" Tami chirps, putting a plate of spaghetti in front of me. My stomach growls in response and her and Trenton laugh, making me blush. I eat to satisfy the beast in my stomach, practically moaning at the amazing taste of the food.

"Oh my god Tami, this is amazing!"

"I can tell," she giggles. I finish the spaghetti in record time. This girl sure knows how to cook. I even lick the plate clean. All my table manners fly out the window- my very limited knowledge of table manners, I mean.

"Thank you. I'm going upstairs to my prison cell now!" I say, quickly leaving the kitchen without so much as a second glance. I go into the bedroom, trying to shut the door until I realize it's broken. Right. My sexy psycho kidnapper with anger issues broke it down. After that glorious conclusion, I decide to explore the closet for some shoes. It will be easier if I can run without being stabbed in the foot with rocks every five seconds.

The closet lives up to the glory of the house. I mean, it's huge- like fit a group of five in it huge. Only one side was filled with clothes, and they were men's. The shoes were about five sizes too big, so they wouldn't exactly be useful. I just grab a pair of sneakers and hope for the best.

I go down the steps as quietly as possible to see if Trenton and Tami are still here. They are, but they were too busy sucking face on the couch.

Safe to say they were distracted.

I creep back up the steps, go into the bathroom, climb out the window, down the tree, and run.

*Cayton's POV*