Chapter Fifteen: Stupid ass llama!

*Macy's POV*

I wake up with a smile still on my face, wrapped securely in Cayton's arms, feeling on top of the world. Cayton is already awake and leans down to peck my lips gently.

"Morning sunshine."

"Morning," I yawn, snuggling closer to him. "Thanks for last night." I haven't had that much fun in a while. It was just the icing on the birthday cake, and then some.

"Anytime."

"And thank you for the necklace," I thank him for the fifth time, grasping the heart between my fingers.

"Are you going to keep thanking me?"

"Until I feel we're even, then yes I am."

"What if I told you I can think of something that would make us even?"

"What do you have in mind?" I question, propping myself up on one elbow to look at him. He just smirks and wiggles his eyebrows suggestively. My cheeks flush red but I roll my eyes hoping to make it less obvious.

"Yea I don't think so," I say.

"Your blush says otherwise," he smirks, pinching my rosy cheeks. I swat his hand away and scowl at him, causing him to laugh.

"Jerk," I mutter, getting out of bed. I haven't gotten the burst of confidence I need to wear my new nightclothes that Tami bought yesterday, so I'm just wearing Cayton's shirt and a pair of shorts. I don't think I will be wearing those impure nightclothes anyways, so I banished them to the back of my closet, where all the misfit items go.

"I'm hungry. Go make me some breakfast," I playfully order. To my surprise, Cayton gets up without so much as a comeback. I try not to, but I can help checking him out. I'm telling you, his stupid abs are teasing me. And those hip muscle things, whatever they're called. You know, the little V that leads down to... yea. I'm almost tempted to tell him to put on a shirt so I can think straight for a second.

"Yes princess." He scoops me up bridal style and I squeak in surprise.

"Princess huh? I like it." I lift my head up to kiss him and he meets me halfway. He positions me so my legs are wrapped around his waist and his hands are on my butt holding me up. I put my arms around his neck and pull him closer to deepen the kiss.

I can feel him walking so I assume he is taking us to the kitchen. Meanwhile, our tongues are wresting for dominance and I feel like I can melt at any moment. I pull away from the kiss to trail smaller kisses up his jaw, nibbling on his ear like I found he likes. His hands squeeze my butt tighter and a quiet moan escapes his lips.

"Don't make me turn around and take you back to bed," he says huskily. I almost take him up on that offer but think better of it. Hormones are a tricky thing, and as much as I want to in the moment, I can't. I've known the guy for about two weeks, and despite the fact that we've kissed, and are in the process of it right now, and there is no denying I feel strong feelings for him, I'm not ready for something like that.

Instead of replying, I kiss along his jaw back to his lips.

"Please, keep it in the bedroom!" someone whines. I pull away and turn my head around to see we had made it to the kitchen and we now have an audience. Hunter and Carter are sitting on the stools, laughing. I feel a blush rise on my cheeks and I unwrap my legs from Cayton.

"Shut it pretty boy," I joke, resulting in a glare from Hunter. I smile innocently and skip to the cabinets.

"You know what? Do you guys want some pancakes?" I ask. There are three things I can cook: things in a box with instructions, Ramen Noodles, and pancakes. Plus, it's been a while since I've had some. Trina always has me make them for her, because I'm that good at cooking them. I would usually complain, but I actually kind of miss it.